Tilted Uterus

jellymushy

Reaction score
Hi Dolls! i just want to ask if having a Tilted Uterus does affect the Transvaginal U/S? Is it true that this took a little hard time to find the baby if u have this? I'm 9 weeks prego.Last week, they still can't see my bean. They only see ges sac.. Can someone please guide me about this? I'm very scared :cry:

Maybe you ovulated later than you think. It should be easier to see the baby with a trans vag ultrasound. When do you go back? Good luck hun. :hugs:

if your womb is realy tilted then yes baby could be hiding i have a tilted utarus xx

I have the same, took them 30mins and 2 dr's to find yolk, had all sorts of scares; one said no heartbeat then the senior came in and managed to look properly.
Fingers crossed.

Well I have a tilted uterus and my doctor did a transvaginal ultrasound on me at 5 weeks 5 days and 9 weeks 2 days. She couldn't even find my uterus- let alone the gestational sac so YES having a tilted uterus can make it more difficult. My concern here is that they did find the gestational sac so at 9 weeks plus they should have been able to see the baby....I would think.

I went to high risk scan at 6 weeks 3 days and she found my baby and the hb but my doctor never even found my uterus.

Good Luck to you hun!

It takes them awhile to find mine as well, mine is like tilted forward I believe and my cervix points more backward than straight down. I am sure that is probalby the issue with you as it took my dr 10 mins to find something in the sac and he ended up finding it by accident once he stopped trying lol

I was 9w5d when I had my scan and they had no issue that I could tell. Wasn't until the next week I even found out I have a tilted uterus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->