Time goes by so slow

LilMama2be

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
So basically The time has been passing so slow, i dont even really think about it that much, i just realized it has been passing really slow for me.
Is there anything anyone does to maybe take their mind off of stuff and make it go faster? I dont want to rush things, but I swear a decade has gone by and its only been 7 weeks:hissy:

I found out I was pregnant at 7 weeks with Chase. Time after that went super slow. It's hard to not think of baby, pregnancy, etc. and I really have no tips. I was one of those ones who complained all the way through about how slow time was going. LOL

I've noticed that the first 2 months went by so slow because I couldn't stop thinking about baby and everything that was happening. Once you start getting used to the idea and you can not think about baby every second, time goes by a bit faster.

I found out I was pregnant at 7 weeks with Chase. Time after that went super slow. It's hard to not think of baby, pregnancy, etc. and I really have no tips. I was one of those ones who complained all the way through about how slow time was going. LOL

Hopefully once I see the heartbeat on november 3rd i'll be able to think less of it. Unless i start to think MORE of it because i'm so excited about seeing the heartbeat. Lol/

I've noticed that the first 2 months went by so slow because I couldn't stop thinking about baby and everything that was happening. Once you start getting used to the idea and you can not think about baby every second, time goes by a bit faster.

maybe once i go to my 2 next doctor visits.
nov 3rd- ultrasound.
nov 13th- ob-gyn

:] maybe i'll find out some good news that will make me calm down a bit
haha

Seeing it moving around and hearing the heartbeat calmed me down a lot! Everyone on here helps too, just knowing that what you're feeling is normal helps so much.

same here!! my ticker doesn't seem to be moving !:hissy::hissy:

The 1st Tri does go incredibly slow, but after that, it just seems to fly by. I'm still getting used to the fact i'm not pregnant anymore!

The past couple months have been incredibly slow for me too!
Im keeping myself busy on my days off work to pass the weeks.

Omg time is still going soooo slow for me =[ I think once you meet the half way mark time will go a little faster (hopefully) and I found that having the scan made time go even slower just makes you want to meet baby and see it again at the 20 week scan. I'm too impatient so have booked an early scan privately before my next scan hehe. Good Luck with your pregnancy xxx

Best thing i found to keep myself from going nuts was looking fowards to appointments, scans, milestones etc.

I wonder where the time has gone now!!

I found that the first trimester was the WORST for this... and once I hit about 20 weeks, the pregnancy just seemed to go by a lot faster. Trust me, it will get better!

I know what you mean. I found out when i was 5 weeks, and i feel like i've been pregnant forever! The worst thing is, everyone thinks because it's early weeks it isn't effecting you when infact these are proberly the worst weeks! I can't wait till im in 2nd tri, i hope things speed up x

Apparently I'm told I'm quite impatient...but I've only know for about 2 weeks and it feels like a couple of months! I think it's hard now because you feel yucky (or I do anyway) but you look the same and you can't tell anyone. And 9 months just feels like forever. I'm going to crochet a baby blanket..lol...i think it'll help pass the time (as if school and full-time job isn't enough!).

Tell me about it...I've only known for just over a week and man it feels like a lifetime already!! 7 weeks till scan just seens like a life time away - hoping time will go a little faster then once i know everythings okay!! Argh lol

Hi ladies, i have known for nearly 2 weeks now, confirmed by docs on 10th Oct (last friday) and have an early scan booked in for 3rd Nov (7+3wks) but that might as well be in 2012 cos thats how slow time is going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

I do remember tho with my DD pregnancy that after 25 wks time literally flew!!!!!!!!! So bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

I feel the same way too:hissy:..... the worst for me was that when I first went to the midwife I thought I was 9 weeks, but after a scan I was 6w5d.... so I was put back a bit.

I have to say that the last 2 weeks gave gone fast, but maybe because I had alot of stuff to do for work and I wasnt just counting the days...

Now I have 1 week on Tuesday before my dating scan - CANT WAIT!!!!!:happydance:

I am terribly impatient, but I guess this is a new learning experience for me, haha :D

I have a colleague who is now around 35 weeks, and she said the same - that after you get passed the first 3 months it flies by ;)

yes i know that feeling too!!! im wishing the 12 wks would be here, so i can tell everyone and jump for joy!!! i want tell the world!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->