Time is dragging

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
Hi everyone :flower:

Just looking for a bit of empathy! I am 4 +4 now. Not far along at all I know! I have known about my pregnancy for just over a week. But it feels like forever ago. This is my 4th pregnancy after two healthy ones and one surprise that ended in a missed miscarriage. This pregnancy I am more anxious than ever. Time is going so slowly. I can't stop reading pregnancy threads, browsing or peeing on a stick. I know all of these things are very unhelpful and I need some better coping strategies! Does anyone have any advice? Or perhaps you'd like to just join the rant!

I feel you! I've known for 2 weeks and I told dh today that I feel like I should be at least 15 weeks. I'm trying to focus on things other than my pregnancy but it's not really working. Poas and pregnancy forums are pretty much my life too :)

I know the feeling. I just wanna get to the 2nd trimester so I'll be able to see a bump and feel movements.

I'm with you. We have known for almost 5 weeks and I'm only 8 weeks according to my early scan. I think I'll probably be a bit further along when I go for my next one than what they thought as that seems really early to get a bfp. It feels like I've been pregnant for months and I'm still nowhere near the end of first tri. I am dying to announce to friends and extended family too!

The entire first half of pregnancy drags on! Then all the sudden, you're overdue and wishing for that 9+ pounder to just come out already. Lol. Well, that's my experience, anyway. I'm 10 weeks now after being pregnant for about six years. ;)

Yes! I got a vvf bfp late evening of 8 dpo, so 3+1 and am now just 5+2. It feels like I should be at least 10 weeks by now :laugh2:

Seriously though... reading bnb a lot, googling the same things over and over and over, expecting different results :haha: I finally stopped peeing on sticks late last week. Though I still have a ton of IC hpts and opks, so I may just randomly poas just to get it out of my system and appreciate watching the lines pop up.

I start back to school in a week, so I expect time will fly as I'm in my last semester. I'll graduate a couple days shy of 23 weeks. So if I can just get myself through until next week...

Totally agree i found out about a week ago and feel so silly when people find out and say how far along are you and you have to say 4 weeks they look at you like your nuts lol

Omg I can relate! I have known for 2 weeks as I found out on dec 21st and I swear time is passing so slow! Glad I am not the only one!

I feel like time is going soo slowly, too! I'm ~8 weeks, but I want to jump forward at least a month and 1. be out of the first trimester and 2. feel and look more pregnant. I had my first ultrasound this week and my doc says since everything looks good, I won't have another until 20 weeks. 20 weeks! That's too far away! But at that scan, it will look like a baby and not a peanut.
I've told family and close friends, and we're going to tell the facebook world this weekend. It's early, but we live in a super small town on an island, and it's nearly impossible to keep a secret. My stepmom has a big mouth and has already told most of her friends, too.

I still feel like it's dragging at 14 weeks! It's weird because once the baby is here you want time to slow down as it goes so fast!
My son is 4 now and I can't believe how fast that went!! It was the fastest 4 years of my life!

So in a way I want time to speed up but also I want it to slow down too!

I'm right there with you. I always thought that the more kids you have, the quicker time will go, but like Becca said it only seems to fly by when you don't want it to lol. I really wish it was time for my first ultrasound but alas I have a whole month to wait. :coffee:

After the first scan I wouldn't mind if I could hibernate until the second trimester :haha:

I'm right there with you. I always thought that the more kids you have, the quicker time will go, but like Becca said it only seems to fly by when you don't want it to lol. I really wish it was time for my first ultrasound but alas I have a whole month to wait. :coffee:

After the first scan I wouldn't mind if I could hibernate until the second trimester :haha:

Hibernating sounds amazing right now!! :)

Hibernating sounds amazing right now!! :)

Hi Ladies! Omigosh YES. I had a miscarriage when I was 27, and not another try til recently. We decided, hey I'm 35, we should definately start trying. And 2 months later...so I'm about 4 1/2 weeks along and I'm in a panic all the time. Do my boobs feel less sore? Why am I not morning sick yet? I want wine and a nap. But I can't do that. I just quit smoking in January, with a few slip-ups. So I can't do that to relieve stress. And now somebody was saying NO COFFEE?! I moved myself to 1 half-Caf a day but...shit. I have nothing to sooth myself. Only fears of miscarriage.

AND I'm freaking geriatric. In pregnancy terms I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->