Time is ticking please help me choose!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Lallie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Lallie

Lallie Well-Known Member

Please help me ladies, I am torn between two travel systems for our little girl and I can't test-drive either of them as we live in Argentina and I am buying online from England. My OH is going to UK on business on Thursday so will have our pram sent to MIL's for him to bring home to Buenos Aires.
    I'm keen on the Mamas and Papas Ultima 9 in 1, and the Silvercross Linear Freeway 3 in 1. Does anyone have experience of either they could share? We need to decide tonight in order to meet the UK delivery deadlines and I am too frazzled with pregnancy brain to make the decision by myself!! Please help! LO is due in May. Many thanks xx

2. Cajadaem

Cajadaem Well-Known Member

i would say mamas and papas personally as i have found in over 30 pushchairs i have owned, that mamas and papas prams are more sturdy than the silver cross ones, but thats just my opinion.

3. mummySS

mummySS Mum of 2!

I have heard better reviews for the M&P ultima than the Silvercross. if you do a quick search on here i'm sure you'll find plenty of discussions about the pros and cons!.

good luck! x

4. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

i havn't even thought about prams yet so i am no help sorry

5. becstar4

becstar4 New Mummy

I'm picking the mamas and papas 1 up on the weekend, very excited,and after trying both it seems much sturdier,and an overall nicer looking system,! x

6. Jenren

Jenren Well-Known Member

Have you thought of the Quinny Buzz ? It's so l