Time is ticking please help me choose!!

Lallie

Reaction score
Please help me ladies, I am torn between two travel systems for our little girl and I can't test-drive either of them as we live in Argentina and I am buying online from England. My OH is going to UK on business on Thursday so will have our pram sent to MIL's for him to bring home to Buenos Aires.
I'm keen on the Mamas and Papas Ultima 9 in 1, and the Silvercross Linear Freeway 3 in 1. Does anyone have experience of either they could share? We need to decide tonight in order to meet the UK delivery deadlines and I am too frazzled with pregnancy brain to make the decision by myself!! Please help! LO is due in May. Many thanks xx

i would say mamas and papas personally as i have found in over 30 pushchairs i have owned, that mamas and papas prams are more sturdy than the silver cross ones, but thats just my opinion.

I have heard better reviews for the M&P ultima than the Silvercross. if you do a quick search on here i'm sure you'll find plenty of discussions about the pros and cons!.

good luck! x

i havn't even thought about prams yet so i am no help sorry

I'm picking the mamas and papas 1 up on the weekend, very excited,and after trying both it seems much sturdier,and an overall nicer looking system,! x

Have you thought of the Quinny Buzz ? It's so l

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"