Time is up, but nerves have me + spot

May112

Reaction score
This has to be the craziest thing. Every day leading up to this week, I've been crazy obsessed with my TWW being up so I can see if my period shows. Well I have a 30-31 day cycle. It never shows past day 31. Day 31 was on April 1st and no period. So as happy as I was not to see it, a part of me was a bit nervous, as it was only 2 months ago that I had a chemical pregnancy. Every time I go to use the washroom it's stress..." am I going to wipe blood?" So after I tell hubby I'm late, and even though he doesn't want to get excited...he does. I wipe, and see the tricklings of blood/or what looks like the beginning of my period. I was in tears. Haven't even told him yet bc I'm hoping for some kind of miracle. Since then (a couple hours ago), I haven't seen any blood. Is this normal? Isn't it a bit late (right now its day 33) for implantation bleeding? What could it be? Any thoughts are grately appreciated. I'll probably test on Saturday, even though I'm nervous. Last time I tested a day after I was late, test said negative, I did a blood test 2 days later, a faint positive and then I lost it. So as much as I want to test...I'm so nervous to that I don't. :s

Hi Huni
Ive only just read your post.
How are you bleeding/spotting is very common in early pregnancy.
Did u test? X

I implant bleed around 5weeks with very pregnancy. Don't lose hope yet. Good luck hun :hugs:

I had my 2nd chemical. 😫

Thanks for inquiring though. My period came like the next day...while I was at a family gathering around plenty kids and newborns. Horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->