Time is up, but nerves have me + spot

May112

Reaction score
This has to be the craziest thing. Every day leading up to this week, I've been crazy obsessed with my TWW being up so I can see if my period shows. Well I have a 30-31 day cycle. It never shows past day 31. Day 31 was on April 1st and no period. So as happy as I was not to see it, a part of me was a bit nervous, as it was only 2 months ago that I had a chemical pregnancy. Every time I go to use the washroom it's stress..." am I going to wipe blood?" So after I tell hubby I'm late, and even though he doesn't want to get excited...he does. I wipe, and see the tricklings of blood/or what looks like the beginning of my period. I was in tears. Haven't even told him yet bc I'm hoping for some kind of miracle. Since then (a couple hours ago), I haven't seen any blood. Is this normal? Isn't it a bit late (right now its day 33) for implantation bleeding? What could it be? Any thoughts are grately appreciated. I'll probably test on Saturday, even though I'm nervous. Last time I tested a day after I was late, test said negative, I did a blood test 2 days later, a faint positive and then I lost it. So as much as I want to test...I'm so nervous to that I don't. :s

Hi Huni
Ive only just read your post.
How are you bleeding/spotting is very common in early pregnancy.
Did u test? X

I implant bleed around 5weeks with very pregnancy. Don't lose hope yet. Good luck hun :hugs:

I had my 2nd chemical. 😫

Thanks for inquiring though. My period came like the next day...while I was at a family gathering around plenty kids and newborns. Horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->