time to get organised - Emmy's wedding 20th July 2013

Oh that's lovely!! Maybe like little hair grips could keep it in? I think hairdressers tend to bend the claw bits aswell xx

It was only £10 off ebay and so much more beautiful than anything I'd been looking at from more expensive sites :shock:

My plan for today is to try and get some more inserts done for the invitations and hopefully have half of them done by next wednesday so that we can take them to cheshire with us so we don't have to pay postage to get them to people :rofl:

Aww Emmy i love all your plans and your theme is amazing!! Cant wait to see the piccies :)

Your dress is lush and you look gorgeous in it xx

Haha your just like me with saving on the postage, we are posting a few that we need to then we are going to drive round and pop the rest through people's doors, noway am I paying for 50 stamps :haha:

£12 for 24 2nd class stamps :shock:

What we're going to do with the invitations where we can't actually hand them out in person is try and club them all in together as they're quite heavy :wacko:

So exciting!!! Totally stalking! Loooooove your bm dresses btw!

Emmy the first reading is one my dad said and its just beautiful. X

Totally agree with you there, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, though it does make me well up, so definitely going to be buying a good waterproof mascara :D

Emmy the first reading is one my dad said and its just beautiful. X

Totally agree with you there, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, though it does make me well up, so definitely going to be buying a good waterproof mascara :D

I'm going to have my eyelashes done for that very purpose lol! Atleast if my eyelashes aren't real then they can't run!! Obviously not over the top massive but I'm going to have something done with them :) xx

I'm going to have my eyelashes done for that very purpose lol! Atleast if my eyelashes aren't real then they can't run!! Obviously not over the top massive but I'm going to have something done with them :) xx

My eyelashes are awful and short so I've been using rapidlash as there's no way on earth I'll be able to put falsies on lol (though I do wish I could as I think they'd look amazing). I'm probably going to get the l'oreal 4d mascara in waterproof as that's meant to be good :D I do have a tube of the lancome dolly mascara in waterproof, but it makes my eyes sting :wacko:

Get on the deal websites emmy coz they always have offers for false eyelashes. I had falsies and loved them xxx

I am so excited for you emmy!!

I love the dress, it is so perfect for you, chris will be blown away:flower:

The flower girl outfit sounds fab, I would wear it i love tutus:haha:

I wish if have put my flower girls in converse!

I've said it before but I love love love the dress you chose!! It's perfect :cloud9:

I ordered my shoes this weekend :happydance:

https://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-g...am-crochet-low-wedge-peeptoe-shoes-_273780212

I'm going to ask a friend of mine to bling them up (espescially the heel part where it's brown/cork) and maybe do a little design on them too if she has time. These are a couple of pictures of her work on shoes in the past :happydance:

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/534137_10152201144945231_1334042668_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/545394_10152211940915231_1264556848_n.jpg

I've booked tickets to go to London with my cousin and her step daughter on the 13th of May, so I'm going to finish off my makeup shopping then (apart from foundation as I'll get shade matched at the beginning of July), and will try and buy some shoes from the New Look men's section for Chris, oh and I want to try and buy his aftershave to go in his present box :D

Talking about that, is anyone else doing gifts for their oh on the wedding day? So far I've got Chris a pair of man utd socks, Mr Perfect boxers that say "it's your lucky day" on them and some man utd cufflinks (you can probably tell he's a HUGE man utd fan), I want to get him some aftershave (armani code for men) and something special to go in there, but I've no idea what :shrug:

I've ordered ties for Chris, his Dad, his best man, usher and my uncle as I don't think cravats will look right without waistcoats (Chris is adamant that he isn't wearing one) :dohh:

Oh and I've sent the booking form to a local florist. I did make an enquiry with her last year, but stupidly forgot to send the deposit off and now she can't actually deliver our flowers :growlmad: But thankfully one of our friends literally just lives around the corner, so he is going to collect my bouquet and the buttonholes for us and fetch them to the venue :happydance:

Where did you get the boxers from?! I want!! I'm giving my OH a little gift on our wedding day but I've no idea what - I was planning on getting him new boxers and socks anyways :) xx

Here off ebay :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-MENS...t=UK_Men_s_Underwear&var=&hash=item2a25e77a11

If they don't have the size you need, just search for mr perfect boxers as there's other sellers on there with the same style :D

Those shoes are lovely.

I am probably putting a little gift box together for OH. Nothing special, just little bits and bobs the same as you :thumbup:

We agreed not to give each other anything other then ourselves. :p I love your ideas though!! I hope your friend has time to bling your shoes. Her work is wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->