Time to move on

mer01

Waiting for brain scan
Reaction score
Just popped in to say :wave:, im off to 2nd tri tomorrow :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

see all you ladies over there very soon

:hugs: to my bumpkins

I've barricaded the doors so you have to bring cake if you wanna get in :muaha:

Not really..But cake would be great :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can bring cake but its coffee flavour :muaha:

see you tomorrow hun :hugs:

Oooh i love coffee cake.. See you in there tomorrow hun :hugs: x

:rofl: Coffee and walnut cake is yummy, I'll supply the walnuts lol!

And nope just seems you cant be evil!

bye bye :) will see you soon! I am over there in about a wk and a half or something :) xxxxx :hugs:

Good luck hun Im still going to stalk you so you can run but you cant hide :muaha: :rofl: xxx

I guess i should have gone a week ago im almost 14 weeks but everyone seems to go early guess ill go tomorrow see you there

I thought 2nd trimester started at 14 weeks? HUH! Silly me!:rofl: Well I am going to be 13 weeks tomorrow so I guess I'll be going into 2nd tri tomorrow too. If they will accept me.:blush:

I thought 2nd trimester started at 14 weeks? HUH! Silly me!:rofl: Well I am going to be 13 weeks tomorrow so I guess I'll be going into 2nd tri tomorrow too. If they will accept me.:blush:

Thats because thats what it says but it seems most people go in at week 13 so i think we should be ok haha

Have fun over there mer! Will see you tomorrow (can't quite accept the fact that i probably really am already classed as 2nd tri :blush: hence why im still lurking around here) Oooh and im with you and baby.love on the cake, hope there will be some left! :rofl: Will see you over there tomorrow! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->