Time to say 'Hello'

Carlsberg

Reaction score
Hi All,

I posted a couple of weeks ago when I got my BFP & was worried about increasing our family & reaction of hubby!!

Well, I thought I should introduce myself properly-my name's Carla, I live in the UK and we are expecting baby #3 next July. I'm 5 weeks today (I think!) We already have 2 DD's age 2 & 4. My husband also has 2 gorgeous girls from his previous marriage which is why this little surprise is going to make a big difference but my husband is slowly coming round to the idea and I'm even starting to get a little excited!

Petrified to tell my family & my husband's ex-wife but we can support another, have the space and certainly will love this baby to bits.

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all over the next few months!

Hiya,

Im in the uk and currently 5 weeks and 2days. I have a 4yr old DD and have had 2 mcs so find myself not getting attached to this pregnancy because im on nerves.

It must be lovely to have a big family, lots of dramas and fun!

Im not going to be spreading my news yet until I get to 2nd tri.

Wishing you a happy and healthy journey x

Congrats!

Do you all live together?

No!!! Thank goodness, although I love them to bits, we only have them every other weekend, it would get a little hormonal full-time! :wacko:

Needless to say DH is hoping for a blue one! So, tbh, it's going to be mainly 3 children which isn't scaring me as much as 5 would be! Definitely no more though !

congrats!! youll find this baby will just fit right in!! fx for a blue bump! I no how that feels we have 3 girls and 1 boy and expecting no5 x

Hey im in northern Ireland. I had a mmc and conceived 3 months later. I am almost 10 weeks. Thankfully all going good. Big families are nice but I think I'll stick to a wee one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->