Time to schedule appointments.

Inkedlady88

TTC #1 with PCOS & MFI
Reaction score
OH and I have been trying since August with no success thus far. According to my chart this month, it looks like I'm having an anovulatory cycle. Looks like I'll be scheduling the HSG for me and the SA for OH for after the first of the year. Time to figure out why we haven't been able to ever catch an egg.

Anyone else have to have an HSG done? How uncomfortable was it?

Hi sorry your going through this, I tried 7 years for my first. I had a hsg done and read all sorts of horror stories before I went in and honestly I felt no pain what so ever! But both my tubes were unblocked, I've heard it can cause af type cramps if you have blocked fallopian tubes. Also heard that once you have had a hsg done and your uterus has been cleared out that you have more of a chance of falling pregnant afterwards! Didn't work for me tho i had to have a laproscopy to get rid of endometriosis and that did the trick for me. Good luck!!

OH and I have been trying since August with no success thus far. According to my chart this month, it looks like I'm having an anovulatory cycle. Looks like I'll be scheduling the HSG for me and the SA for OH for after the first of the year. Time to figure out why we haven't been able to ever catch an egg.

Anyone else have to have an HSG done? How uncomfortable was it?

I haven't had this procedure done but I wanted to reach out and offer support and positive thoughts!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks for the support and the info! I started having issues with my cycle in 2013 after I went off of BC after being on it for 7 years. My new OBGYN wants to make sure everything is open before putting me on any sort of fertility drugs, as she doesn't believe in waiting the full year of trying before assistance if it's obvious that there are issues that will make conceiving difficult (like anovulation). Here's to what will hopefully be a BFP and sticky bean in 2016!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->