Time to start NTNP

Its weird cus i had a nearly pos ov test yesterday but a neg one today

Officially joining you ladies now :) I think I've ovulated this month already, but possibility that some tenacious little fellas might have hung around long enough shall we say....:blush:
Think I might start temping now though. Good luck to everyone - we didn't get to the point of TTC with ds, he just sort of happened!

Good luck to you all!! I'm just stalking for a while, I'm going to start with my ovulation sticks soon (roughly have a 38 day cycle ATM so fairly long) and see how that goes then start ttc may time!

Hoping this month will be the month but I said that last month so we'll see! xx

Jchuihuahua, sorry to hear that honey. xxx My last cycle was 43 days, no idea how long this one will be. I have used OPK's though and I had two faint positives on 14th, 15th Jan. Bd'd15th, 17th, 19,th 20th. Sure I ovulated on 16th as had really dull pain on low right side for few hours. If this is the case, this cycle isnt 43 days long like my previous one so i am totally guessing right now. Those OPK's tho, if they are showing a 2nd line, even if not really strong, does that mean an egg is getting ready to be released??

Officially joining you ladies now :) I think I've ovulated this month already, but possibility that some tenacious little fellas might have hung around long enough shall we say....:blush:
Think I might start temping now though. Good luck to everyone - we didn't get to the point of TTC with ds, he just sort of happened!

Ooooo really exciting. Hope you get a BFP! I am still on BCP but hopefully by late summer will think about TTC x:winkwink:

Well I am now on day 34 of cycle and have realised that an OPK positive line has to be darker than the control line so have had no positives at all it would seem. Cycles back all over the place again. :( Hope you girls are doing a bit better x

I'm on my 3rd cycle but not holding out much hope this month. Tommy has been ill and not sleeping so we haven't had much chance to TTC. Good luck ladies!

I'm on my 3rd cycle but not holding out much hope this month. Tommy has been ill and not sleeping so we haven't had much chance to TTC. Good luck ladies!

Aw, hope he feels better soon.

We're definitely not pregnant - I hate periods. Not sure about trying this month as I really dislike having a January birthday...

Good luck everyone!

Just thought I'd give this a little bump, is anyone pregnant yet?!
We're gonna give it a go this month I reckon I should ovulate some time around the 21st

Hi Lau86. Nope I have just had a BFN on CD45. My body sucks! :( Was certain Id ovulated on 16th Jan but obv not as still waiting for AF and still getting BFN. I am constantly cramping really low down and I am shattered but its all hormonal it seems. Hope we get some good news off you other ladies soon x

I am WTT but stalking you ladies and hope you get your BFP soon :hugs: x

Nope, nothing doing here either. I was 3 days late, and even took a test...a few hours before AF showed up, typically!

Giving it another go this month then might start temping or something. Ooh, exciting lau86 - good luck! :)

Ooh I'm sending you all lots of baby dust!! It's annoying the way our bodies trick us isn't it? I have just had a 28 day cycle so things are all over the place. We are only trying this month then having a break till may/ June which is when we originally said we would. For the very superficial reason that neither of us would plan for a December/ January baby I don't know anyone that likes having a birthday then!

Aw sorry to hear that Misty Scott. Lau86 I know, Lucas has his bday in January and I wouldnt really want another Dec/Jan baby but I am just gonna see what happens. If its meant to be its meant to be. Plus there's no way my OH would use condoms whilst waiting to get to May so Id be back on the pill and my cycles are messed up as it is. :(

I swear to god though that yesterday I took a FRER and it came up with 2 lines because I said out loud to myself that I was pregnant. The test line disappeared though. :(

EMYJC - that is weird, but two lines sounds promising. I would test again :hugs:

Hi all,

can I join in? I did comment back on the first couple of pages when this was in toddler section saying we wouldnt be ttc until June :haha: I came off the pill over a year ago as it made me a crazy lady! We have been using condoms.....this month DH has stopped wearing them :shrug: I have also started using my persona this month to track my cycles as they are between 25 and 33 days. Im currently 2dpo.

Im a bit unsure how to tackle the next few months as like you ladies dont really want a xmas/new year baby :shrug: but then I dont really want to stop trying as you never know how long these things will take!

Good luck ladies

x

It is isnt it Amy. But then again maybe I am becoming that obsessed that I imagined the second line. I am too skint to buy any more tests so I will wait til next Wednesday. I am not getting my hopes up though as this happened with Lucas. I didnt have a period for months and then was just pregnant.

Lovehearts, I am the same as you. i would love a Spring/Summer baby but the positives of a winter baby are they are older when they start school, you get a lovely mat leave where they are that bit older to enjoy summer days (if we get any) on the swings etc x Good luck to you. x I cant wait for someone to announce a BFP!

Right I have just done a cheap stick test, you know the ones where you can order a ton off Amazon for like 5 quid. (POAS addict!) This sounds odd but I can see where the test line is if that makes sense. I can see it very faintly but it hasnt come up pink but there is something there. Could this mean anything?

It certainly could - how many DPO are you? post a pic if you like, i love looking at pee sticks :haha:

4dpo for me....nothing to report

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"