Timing OPK'S

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

I am taking OPK'S twice a day at the moment, take my first one at half past ten in the morning. How many hours should I space it put before doing my next one :shrug:

Thanks girls :flower:

Ive been told to do it at about 11 and 2, and to make sure to limit fluids before hand so its not diluted and to hold your wee for about two hours before if possible. I finally got my first lines hsow up on OPK this month. YAY.

I was doing the same thing as you, I was taking them twice a day, one in the am w/ FMU around 6am (as instructions state on my OPK's- target brand up & up) and one in the evening around 6pm. I started taking them four times a day and glad I did because I caught a very quick positive in between those other times, if I was only taking it 2 times I probably would not have caught it as the OPK was negative within two hours. Hope this helps. Remember to pay attention to your body more than an OPK, or anybody else- our bodies are pretty honest with us.

I do 2pm and nights before bed i caughr my first and only smiley at 5pm last cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->