Tinsel Tots 2009

Hey ZoeZo did u test???

I dont know if anyone ever checks this anymore but WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!!

Hello.............anyone still out there? With Fish & Chips just having her baby this weekend I got all nostalgic and came back on........Tinsel time is nearing closer and closer and we need a reunion-seems half of us got pg and are having babies any day and the rest of us (me) are just waiting in amazing disbelief to still be here. I'd love to hear from everyone again-this was on of my favorite-ist threads.....Miss you girls! Maybe, just maybe the rest of us can get tinsel tots 2010. :dust:

how am I not subscribed to this anymore!

wow just been catching up on how everyone is doing ! It seems like yesterday x

I dunno-Gossip & Angel please please please send some :dust: our way-I can't believe it's been a whole year since our thread and I'm STILL trying! Kill Me Now.

Anyway on a positive note-Angel-I LOVE your avatar!!!! Congrats hun beautiful, beautiful baby girls and I love how they are holding hands!!!

saw in the fertility charts Rogue got a bfp in Sept....!!! Hope it is sticky for her! miss all you girls.

YOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................Tinsel Tots.......................................

Please come back join me for another holiday season. Yes-God Almighty I am STILL fricking in here........Just started IUI though and hoping so badly to finally be knocked up this Christmas!!!! Would love for us all to catch up. I know some of you are already pg with #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know if anyone else is ttc #2 or just wants to chat-but would love to hear from all the girls again and have some support for what is surely going to be a really tough holiday ahead!!
:hugs:

Hi Titu hope you are well, my girls are 1 on the 5th Nov I cant quite believe it! They were 8 weeks early, I was in hospital for a month before I had them, they were only 2lb13 and 3lb13 and were in special care for 7 weeks, and Evie came home on oxygen for another 9 weeks! It was a hell of a journey but we got them christened yesterday and it was so lovely to celebrate how much theyve been through with all our friends and family. We definitely wont be trying for any more for quite some years (IF we do at all!)

I am sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust: good luck with the IUI x x x

oh hun you all look gorgeous!!!!!!! What BEAUTIFUL babies!!!! I can't remember if I posted in your journal but was stalking you for quite some time-but didn't realize what an awful time you had of it! Thank God those precious girls (and mum!) are healthy and well today!!!!!! It's good you posted this-DH and I want twins SOOOOOOOOO badly. I have brothers that are twins and at our age and how unlucky we've been ttc we really wanted multiples off the bat-it's a good reminder, the risk that comes with them-will help ease my disappointment if we don't end up with them.....although of course at this point we'd be over the moon with even a singleton!!!

Thank you so much for the dust-and for stopping by!!! Hoping to catch up with everyone else!

Hey Titi I'm still here too! :( although not been taking TTC very seriously the last few months.

I've come back here as I'm late for AF this month, have period cramps but no bleeding yet :shrug:

I'm scared to take a test in case it's BFN, just waiting for the witch :(

x

wow Zoezo! how late are you? Good to hear from you again!
Where is everyone else???? TWO years since our lovely thread started: (

Hello I am here :)

Zoezo sounds good af like cramps are a good sign.

Hi titi :wave: hope your well x

oh my gosh hun can't believe your pg with number two!!! That is kinda depressing for me STILL trying for number 1, lol!!!! Libby is adorable.....how is this pregnancy going? Boy or girl?

Ah sorry hun :hugs: he was a bit of a suprise baby. Libby is great thanks just turned 1 can you believe. I think you may have got deleted in my mega fb deletion after a bit of a security scare :hugs: rooting for you to get a bfp soon and sending lots of baby dust. How's things with you? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->