Tinsel Tots 2009

I would say 2 yep yep :) We personally did as we cant keep our mouths shut but its everyones personal choice xx

awwwwwwwwww Angelblue it's about time another TinselTot got their BFP!!!!

So glad you came back to post for us! How long did this officially make for your ttc? Any symptoms? Trying anything new? Do I sound like a crazy stalker? ? LOL~ COngrats hun!

awwwwwwwwww Angelblue it's about time another TinselTot got their BFP!!!!

So glad you came back to post for us! How long did this officially make for your ttc? Any symptoms? Trying anything new? Do I sound like a crazy stalker? ? LOL~ COngrats hun!

Thanks everyone! I was lurking around here for ages but everyone was pregnant so never posted anything!

No you dont sound like a stalker!!! I was the same to anyone preg! This was cycle 7 - had just been to the doctors for blood test 2 weeks ago (but results normal obviously!)
It was literally the first month I completely relaxed and let go of everything, no ov tests, no thinking about timing at all - in fact I just wrote off the month pretty much! We just kinda knew to try and wait roughly a week after my af finished. My H2B had been away for a few days with work, so when he got back we managed to wait a day but then had amazing sex not ttc sex for the first time in a while! So my advice is... just LET IT GO!
I tested cd33 when I got :bfp: and I normally wouldve come on between cd27-30
Symptoms wise... my boobys have been sore/sensitive for bout a week (and now bit fuller), since yesterday been feeling bit sicky, but not to point of wanting to be sick, bit bloated, lower back ache since yesterday too, quite tired for the last week... BUT I didn't think anything of any of it really, because I've had all of that as AF symptoms too! I just pushed it all to the back of my mind as I normally do!

Still can't quite believe it, going to docs today.

Good luck and :dust: Titi :hugs:

YAY your turn next Titi :hugs: :dust:

Went to docs today and I'm 4 1/2 weeks! Due on Jan 7th 2011 got my booking in appt on 3rd June... still can't believe it, bought another test on my way home from work - it was :bfp: ha ha!

Does anyone else feel bit scared? Its so early, and I'm so paranoid how I'm sitting and what I'm wearing! Is that stupid! I hope it goes quickly to 12 weeks - feel a bit on edge!

i dont think u worry any less after 12 weeks its just natural lol good luck x

I felt terribly on edge until the scan. Now I am a little better but still have wobbles.

Angel, I was terrified. It's all I thought about and I constantly worried. You just have to remember that the odds are on your side. xxx

Aaaww thanks guys, I do feel on edge, and I dont think it will be real until I have a scan

Ours cost £50 from insight in Northampton. There are lots of different places that do it from between £50-£100 generally x

Hhhmm interesting - thats temping!

I feel like my tummy is tensed constantly is that normal? It feels weird! and lower back ache!

My H2B is being so sweet, I came home and he had my preg book (that my friend gave me) open and writing me a food plan - and filling me with fruit, veg, milk and water!!!!

Random question, but is it ok to eat soft cheese like the cheese triangles - obviously i know your not allowed brie, or blue vein.

Yep that all sounds normal. I also got period type pains for ages and weird tweaks around my groin. Yep soft cheese like dairylee and phily are fine. xx

You can eat soft cheese as long as it is pasterised.

We didn't get a private scan in the end as it cost alot and when we did enquire they were pretty much booked up. 12week scan was amazing though and very imparient for scan/heartbeat check. Once the consultant or midwife finds the heartbeat I am getting mr a Doppler from eBay!!

F&C I got the groin ache and shooting pain, still do occasionally along with the electric shocks and prickles in various parts of my pelvis.

Thank goodness - Ive got a fridge full of laughing cow triangles lol!

so glad the ache is normal, just eaten and i feel so bloated, achey and weird down there now!

Yep I was incredibly bloated!!! It was quite uncomfortable and a very strange feeling with everything else going on. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->