Tinsel Tots 2009

incredibly bloated and then the massive poos and constipation start! sorry tmi haha xx

Oh great I've got so much to look forward to :rofl:

Tmi... but I have to say I'm finding it difficult to 'go' at mo, and don't want to tense my stomach ha ha!

Yep I remember that well. I was scared to sneeze as well. Just rest assured that squeezing won't cause your bean any harm. x

OMG this is soooo embarrassing and TMI alert.... but have you had really bad diarrhea after you've eaten something? I mean so bad you had to get up twice in the night, were nearly sick at the same time, sweating?

Umm.. that sounds more like a bug to me. I would give your Drs a call hun xxx

Think its probably more to do with an indian we had last night! I feel awful today. Have you had a bad reaction to something like that before?

Not due to the pregnancy I don't think. I really want a curry now!!! Hope you feel better soon hun x

Aaawww think H2B is really loved up, he came home with a Radley bag for me today - I couldn't believe it!!! Its gorgeous, and the perfect bag for me and a lovely turquoise colour! I am so amazed! :cloud9:

Think its probably more to do with an indian we had last night! I feel awful today. Have you had a bad reaction to something like that before?

i did to a chinese after we had, i think we are more suscepatable to nastys in food being preg, have to be really careful!

:( xx

I'm glad its not just me, was getting worried. It hasn't really gone though, this is horrible, cant wait to get to 12 weeks!!!!!

haha if only it magically went away after 12 weeks hun! im still vomitting :( xx

Oh gosh, I really am one of the lucky ones, a few nauseous moments in the evenings but never had to dash to the bathroom. I hope the sickness eases up soon!

I've had extreme fatigue, today I actually felt almost human from the word go, no naps and look it's 9.10 and I'm still awake!

Sorry I haven't popped in here lately, but I had to share that I'm currently 6 days late for my AF! Although I am putting it down to long days/stress at work last week, plus all the in-laws here for bank holiday w/e and working hard decorating. I don't feel anything, no early symptoms but no AF ones either, I'm too scared to test though!

*EDIT* AF got me today, guess I was just late or bean didn't stick :( * on to the next one ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->