Tiny Angel clothing and burial pouches..

Hi, I am a rep for a organisation who donates tiny knitted clothing and burial pouches, hats and teddies to hospitals over the UK. Currently I have a Lady who knitting me some bits and I have asked if I can keep hold of some and she has agreed.
Not all hospitals have clothing for small Angels and quite often to buy small enough items is very expensive.. I hate to think of anyone on BnB having nothing for their Angel. So if you are in need of clothing then please let me know and I can send you something. There's no charge at all for items.. :flower:

Hiya hunni :flower:

I know this may sound very cheeky but when my Angel got buried i wanted his wooly hat but i never got round to having it :(

I just wondered if you would send me one?

xxxx Thanks xxxx

Hiya, if floralaura doesn't have one to give you, I will knit you one if you want, they don't take long to do xx

Awww hunni that would be so kind of you :flower: xxx

I will PM you tomorrow xx

Hi, really sorry I have only just seen this as I have moved house yesterday so rather disorganised. Very glad you will be getting a little hat though..x :flower:

I just moved too, hard work isn't it!

I hope you don't mind me offering, I thought maybe you could save yours for the new angels as sadly they will always be needed and I will make one specially for Brayden x

Oh Gosh I dont mind at all..just glad that you could help! When we send out Angel packages we usually duplicate some items (like hats) so that Mum can keep one too..so always have 'spares' as such..but with me moving, not seeing this and having all my bits packed up still its lovely that you could help..x x

What you do is amazing and inspiring :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"