TINY spotting at 5 DPO?

jesterface

Reaction score
TMI sorry!! Had a little brown on the toilet paper when I wiped this afternoon, so I decided "Oh well, time to check my cervix anyways" And had some bright red blood in some watery mucous come out on my finger... even though my overall mucous is creamy/lotiony and sticky. This was a couple of hours ago and nothing since. Anyone heard of implantation bleeding at 5 dpo? :shrug: Trying not to read too much into it... but never had spotting other than signaling O... AF not due until April 12th, 9 days from now... hm.......

Could bey you ovulated earlier than you thought and your bean is implanting!!!! FX!!!!

It really could be implantation bleeding!

ya maybe you ovulated earlier because you cant have implantation before 6dpo... see before an embryo can implant it must mature to a blastocyst that is 6dpo...and it can somtimes implant the same day or up to 12dpo. good luck!!!

Thanks for the info! I very well could be 6dpo. I am going by FF and it usually goes by both my temp and the second day of + OPKs. We shall see! :) TY! Oh and congrats on your April fools day BFP Arrielle! LOL! <3

You never know! It sounds exactly like the IB that I had when I was pregnant on my first, although that was at 7 dpo.

You know what?? I very well could have O'd earlier. I think my thermometer is not working. It's new, so not the battery. I have the Walgreens brand and I read a post a few days ago about them possibly being faulty. The last couple of days I've gotten the same temp and had to retemp two or three times before I'd get a different reading. UGH lol And the search for a new thermometer begins lol

it may well be IB if you ov'ed earlier.
good luck FX'ed for you!

ooo sounds promising fingers crossed for you and lots of:dust::dust::dust: x

well brown spotting this afternoon... beginning to wonder...

ok now i'm beginning to really wonder.. spotting red again (TMI sorry) Is AF showing her ugly head way early? :growlmad:

Wow, that would be early. Are yor cycles usually regular?

Yeah they're usually 28 days spot on! I'm so confused lol.

Same thing is happening to me right now! Except mine is a consistent light brown. I know it's too early to take a test. I still tried it because I am going crazy! FRER immediately had a white line as well as the pink showing the test is valid. Little confusing. But it changed to a very faint line. I'm gonna try again in a couple of days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->