Tip for hip pain

lilesMom

Reaction score
Found a tip yest for hip pain, have to share it.
do ye have a hard mattress? put a single duvet doubled over ( i didnt have single duvet , i used thick fleecy blanket doubled up ) under ur sheet in bed .
it doesnt eliminate hip pain but i def slept better and was less sore gettin up.
worst thing is i had this tip on a leaflet from hosp all along but i didnt notice it
least i know now, hope it helps someone xx
its totally common sense but i didnt think of it myself so thinkin might help someone

I hope it works for you ladies. Nothing worked for me at all, matress topper, pillows, nothing :( seems the more I move in bed the worse it gets too. still 5 more days and hopefully it will be gone.

hope u feel better soon jenny, mine never goes away but i do have better and worse patches.
swimming is great for it. as is walking but i cant over do walking or i wil be even sorer.
ive been goin for physio as well the whole time im preg, i have very sore few days after physio but better few weeks then usually out of it, :)

hope the blanket works bellaboo. i like ur user name ;)

hope u feel better soon jenny, mine never goes away but i do have better and worse patches.
swimming is great for it. as is walking but i cant over do walking or i wil be even sorer.
ive been goin for physio as well the whole time im preg, i have very sore few days after physio but better few weeks then usually out of it, :)

hope the blanket works bellaboo. i like ur user name ;)

Yeah I get times where it's worse than other times. It's bloody horrible at the mo, cried actual tears last night, only way I feel better, and am able to sleep is on my back, which obv we arn't really supposed to do.

I was supposed to have physio for my back, but after 3 referals from the midwife the hospital still didn't wana know.

I tried it and it didn't work :( think I've got too much weight so whatever they do my hips are going to hurt :(

Yeah I get times where it's worse than other times. It's bloody horrible at the mo, cried actual tears last night, only way I feel better, and am able to sleep is on my back, which obv we arn't really supposed to do.

I was supposed to have physio for my back, but after 3 referals from the midwife the hospital still didn't wana know.

u poor thing, thats awful of the hosp, keep ringing um and annoy um so much they give u app to shut u up :) xxxx
also bump support helps me a bit , i wear tubi grip all day every day.
hugs , hops its better soon xxxxxx as in back in a good patch xx

I tried it and it didn't work :( think I've got too much weight so whatever they do my hips are going to hurt :(

oh no bella boo , a friend on another thread said her doc recommended to her cos she is hour glass shape to put a rolled up towel under her waist while sleeping, he said the gap where her waist doesnt support her would make it worse. i tried last nt and it didnt work for me, i must not be hour glass enough :) but if u r that shape its worth a try xxx

Im having my section tuesday so not much point in trying the hospital again.

Im looking forward to pain killers!! Lol

oh sorry i should have noticed how far u were on ticker ;)
hurray baby cuddles on tues :) and total pain relief ;) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->