Tips for an overdue momma?

jozylynn896

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Yesterday was my due date. Everybody thought I wouldn't make it but I had a gut feeling I would. (No pun intended)
Any ways, I also have a gut feeling I'm going to go waaaay post my due date. I don't know how I just know.
Has any one gone way past tier date before? Or even just a couple of days? Its horrible isn't it?
Not only is my body achy and outta painful to move, but the thought thay my little guy is gonna be here soon?! Its the worst wait in the world.

Let me also add that Noah seems like he never wants to come out. Hehe
He just loves it in there abd its pretty obvious he didn't plan on our any time soon. He's a little stubborn guy :)
Any ways if you ladies have any tips or advice that'd be lovely.
I'm being patient, just excited! :) thanks ladies

Lots of walking, on your birthing ball etc. But it's also important to rest as much as you can ready for the impeding labour x

Long walks, lots of sex, spicy food, trampolining, EPO capsuals to soften cervix.....the usual! Good luck!

aw good luck hun, i was 3 days overdue when i went into labour with my daughter, it's a horrible wait. hope he comes soon for you!

Were naming our little man Noah :) when I was over due with the girls I did lots of walking and sex the only thing that worked for us. We would go to the mall and local pet stores till I started crying from pain. Then go home shower/bath and have sex lol then shower aging :haha:

hope noah comes soon for you! I went 4 days overdue with ds. I tried walking, lots of sex...didnt seem to work.
I did eat a bunch of pineapple and it seemed like it helped. Dh thinks he helped the most by getting me worked up into a heated arguement.......right after that arguement i had intense contractions. Good luck!!! Congrats!! Your so close now!

Go get a massage, a pedicure, have a float (there are places that do saltwater floats and they're the most amazing thing in the whole entire world for relaxing)... being overdue sucks! Hang in there!

Yup, being overdue sucks! My lovely little bundle was 5 days late! A friend of mine had acupuncture and baby arrived 5 hours later! I used my breast pump on a low setting (I was scared!) for nipple stimulation, it brought on period like pains and labour kicked in 12 hours later.
Plus what the others have said, sex, hot food, birthing ball etc.
Good luck

Both my girls were a week late.

Just try ans relax. Bounce on your ball, go for walks but don't stress about being overdue.

The more relaxed your body and mind are the more likely.things will start

Thanks ladies.. wow I can't believe this is real. Any day now I'll be a mother..

My daughter was 10 days overdue. The wait sucks lol..Hopefully things start speeding up for you. Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->