Tips for going out with cloth

celine

Reaction score
We are currently still using 2 borrowed cloths (in fact he is in a BB tonight for the first NIGHT in cloth so fx cos he has a winkle rash) but Ive ordered 5 nappies that should arrive this week and 2 wetbags and want to be able to go out with my fluff - what are some tips?

- Make sure you pack enough nappies
- Don't forget the wetbag
(in the early days i also carried some plastic nappy sacks as i was always forgetting it)

- Remember to bring them home with you! If you've used disposables for a while you need to break the habit of tossing them into the nappy bins - Could be an expensive error!

For me, its always take one more nappy than i think i need. You never know you might need that extra one!
If you use liners, make sure to bring them. I forgot once and had a nice poop nappy to deal with with no liner :dohh:

For me, its always take one more nappy than i think i need. You never know you might need that extra one!
If you use liners, make sure to bring them. I forgot once and had a nice poop nappy to deal with with no liner :dohh:

one of my fears!!

Thankfully it was when we got home that it happened :lol:

i agree pack a few plastic nappy sacks as i still sometimes forget my wetbag!!

Also i pack 1 more nappy than i would usually need just in case!
Thats about all really.

Use liners when out just in case there is a poop issue to deal with, though if i dont use one i just fold nappy on itself and stick in wetbag to deal with when we get home!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->