tips please ladies

helenas81

Reaction score
what daily moisterisers etc do u use and reccommend?

I use organic products called Organic Surge. Their facewash is approx £5 and moisturizer is about £9. I can get sensitive skin and don't react to this www.organicsurge.com x

The best moisturiser I've ever come across is definitely palmers cocoa butter it's reasonably priced, makes skin smell and feel amazing, if you were fake tan it makes the application even and streak free, smooths stretch marks and has spf15 in it which protects your skin against the sun xx

I have the same skin type as you and the best thing I have found is the Nivea Q10 day cream. It's the only thing that gives me enough moisture without setting my skin off, and it makes my foundation look better :flower:

for your face? I use cetaphyl.. but my skin is acne-prone and I can't use anything else or it will irritate my skin; but I like Gold Bond (for body).. because it's thick and non-greasy.

I use The Body Shop Aloe Vera range. I also get my make-up from there and my bathroom products, deodorant etc.

I love it, it's very light, natural, makes my skin look great and it's very reasonably priced.

I've tried every single moisturiser under the sun for my dry sensitive skin and found the best one to be a cheap 99p Inecto Coconut cream from Savers.

https://inecto.co.uk/products/bodycare-products/nourishing-moisture-cream/

If my skin is ever dry I'll use either Johnsons or nivea and seems to work the best :thumbup:

Coconut oil! The edible stuff you find in indian shops x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"