Tips to stop so many toilet trips?

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips, baby is right down and pushing like hell on my bladder, I'm up about 5 times in the night and I'm shattered. Also, when I do wake if it's been too long then I get pains (like water infection pains) which really hurt (I was checked for infection yest and I'm fine). Just thinking I have another 7 weeks of this!

I have hear different positions help...which ones?

Sorry to say but it actually gets worse! ive sort of got used to it now and the only good thing is that ive learnt to get back to sleep quicker! although not much good now they say it prepares you for when little one arrives, just what you wanted to hear i'm sure! you could try just drinking less after a certain time in the evening and if you get up and sit back down again you may find you can get a little bit more out, all part of the joys of pregnancy hun! xxx

i don't have any answers hunny, but I'll be watching this thread like a hawk...i'm up every half hour at night coz i feel like i'm gonna burst, when I get there....nothing!
xox

i don't have any answers hunny, but I'll be watching this thread like a hawk...i'm up every half hour at night coz i feel like i'm gonna burst, when I get there....nothing!
xox

me toooo !!! hope someone can leave a miracle answer on here !!!!

I get it too... only thing I found is if I wriggle on the loo to try and get every last bit out!!! I've had pain when I sit down to wee but not painful when I wee, I found out it was the baby's head engaging and she's 3/5th at the moment, so that was the pain..

My need to pee during the night eased off around 36 weeks and now, I only get up once a night. Don't know why, I'm not doing anything differently, just wanted to give you all some hope of a good nights sleep!

Emsy - thats exactly what I am having, you think OMG I'm gonna pee myself, run to the toilet, get there and a rubbish trickle. :rofl:

Researching this on Google just now, someone left the tip of when you get into bed, get on all fours and tuck your tummy up like your doing little tummy lifts, then immediately lye down, it's supposed to lift baby off your bladder, but if u get back up you have to do it all over again. ??????? I'm gonna try it see if it works?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol I am like you Lyndsey, once a night, around 3am.

Emsy - thats exactly what I am having, you think OMG I'm gonna pee myself, run to the toilet, get there and a rubbish trickle. :rofl:

Researching this on Google just now, someone left the tip of when you get into bed, get on all fours and tuck your tummy up like your doing little tummy lifts, then immediately lye down, it's supposed to lift baby off your bladder, but if u get back up you have to do it all over again. ??????? I'm gonna try it see if it works?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let me know if it works. We'll all be looking like nodding dogs as we get into bed if it works :rofl:

Oh yay! I can help! :D Okay, so there's the obvious one of trying not to drink anything starting an hour before you go to bed, and the other is that when you sit to pee, lean forward so it empties your bladder better. And it WORKS! For me anyway, cause I don't have to get up in the middle of the night ever ^.^

Dito!!!
Been worse last few days, I too got 7 more weeks till due date, feels like real pressure on bladder and up every hour or so. I also have extreme dry mouth syndrome, have done thru -out whole pregnancy so I have to drink plenty of water even during the night! Thankfully I have had no other complaints in 33 weeks so TBH think i'm kinda lucky.
Still i'll be keeping an eye on this thread!!!!!

well... i also have the super dry mouth thing so i am always drinking... which means that every half hour or so i am getting up to pee... i think i must have gotten up 27 times last night... lol i think i even fell asleep on the toilet... lol and its only going to get worse!!

I'm up about 5-6 times a night in last week, was only twice. Daytime is just as bad though, girls in work called the toilet "my second home" before I left! Tried the rocking to empty bladder, it just don't empty!

I would try anything at the moment :rofl:, its about 4 times a night at the moment, I have tried everything so will be watching out for anything new, take care :hugs: XX

Well only 1 trip last night, whoooooo hooooooo, doing the all fours thing and the rocking thing...so will keep trying it and hope it continues to work!!!

Well, at least I now know it's not just me who is up every hour or two hours at night! That's reassuring in a strange way - but not good to know it's only going to get worse (I'm only 29 weeks...). I had been wondering if I was 'normal' or not, waking up to go to the toilet so often, and sometimes getting that horrible pain until I did.
Thank you for the tips - I'll be trying everything! It's very tiring isn't it?!

Haha, I've come to the conclusion that I won't be able to avoid the constant bathroom trips, I get dry mouth too, so I have to have water beside me. My worst thing is my pelvic girdle pain, it hurts more to try and get up to go than actually going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->