Tips when using clomid!!!!!!

jujusflo1986

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I just thought I will share my experience in the TTC group as I was in here for about 5months with my 1st 7 years ago and I know how hard it is.
I used 3 cycles of Clomid with my 1st n only 1cycle this time around, and I found out something quite helpful 7 years ago which I used this time and I got success on only 1 cycle this time.
After my 2 cycles in 2011, I got desperate and started searching for information on how to increase success with Clomid, and I read somewhere that instead of taking it on the same time everyday (as doctors usually advice) it helps a lot to take it 1 hour prior to due time every day.
For example if You start at 1st pill at noon today, tomorrow take 2nd pill at 11am, on Thursday take 3rd one at 10am.....and so on until the 5th one.
The idea is to keep blood level of hormone high for these past 5 days.
This is only a tip please, I got success with it with my son and this time around. When I used it same time everyday didnt work for me.
I hope this was helpful.
Please let me know if you have success
Sending you lots of.....
:dust:

Anyway,
I don't know, maybe the post will be helpful to someone.
Sending you all.

I start mine on sunday. I hope it really works! Be my husbands first child. Have had 2 miscariges already.Taking days 3-7..

I start mine on sunday. I hope it really works! Be my husbands first child. Have had 2 miscariges already.Taking days 3-7..

Good luck to you too. This will be my partners first child. I have two children from previous relationship. I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriages. What mg of clomid are you on? I'm only on 25mg this cycle x

Hey no tips I am on my second month of clomid this month I am on 100mg as the 50mg done nothing for me. Baby dust to everyone on here starting on their first month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->