Tips x

Staceyxxx

Mummy To 2 Little Angels
Reaction score
What tips do you have on conceiving?

Do any of you take vitamins?

And any general info :thumbup:

HEY,

I started out taking just folic acid a few months ago and i was recommended the pregnacare one but i found the sanatogen mother to be was cheaper but had mostly the same vitamins apart from a few. The other vitamins can aid conception and i think its best to suppliment about 3 months beforehams. folic acid is a must however to help against babies getting spina bifida etc etc! I hope its helpful and i wish you much babydust and good luck xxx

I bought some vitamins the other day because it was 2 for 1, dont know if i'm suppose to take them or not, one is a multivitamin and other cod liver oil, thanks will buy folic acid next week x

They say its good too take multivitamin 3 month before conceiving

I think cod liver oil isnt good because your not supposed to take anything to do with liver when your pg. So i would suggest avoiding that one. but the multivit should be fine, it may already have folic acid in so check the pot, i think the RDA for folic acid is something like 400mg.. but google and check what is the best amount to take :D

I think I remember reading something about being careful with cod liver oil and some vit A. I take Sanatogen mother to be and DF takes father to be, both need to be started 3 months before (especially his to improve spermies quality). I take Adsa Omega 3,6,9 as it is vegetarian and keeps me alert.

Up to you how you want to go about TTC, you can opk or bbt if you want to know exactly when you ovulate. I've just gone by fertile cm.

My Dr said :sex: every other day should be enough. Too much and you compromise quality. SMEP plan recommends everyday close to ovulation. Also I read to get rid of the older sperm that may have been hanging around a while early in your cycle.

Still really new to this myself.

:dust: for you xx

hi it will say on the btl of ya MULTIVITS NOT TO TAKE IF U R PG OR LIKELY TO BECOME PG, so if i was you i would defo get the proper vits 4 ttc...and definatly folic acid... Hope this helps, i made that mistake+ my dr advised me to stop as i thought i was preparing my body, as we all would...good luck+read small print on all vits b4 takin x x

Hey,
I've been taking the Pregnacare conception & DH has the Wellman conception (they were 3-for-2). Don't know if it does any good tho!
Have also been keeping legs in the air for about 15 mins after :sex: & using a conception friendly lubricant.
Hope it all works this month!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->