Tired of this routine

chispasgal

Reaction score
Here i am again...another month trying to convince myself every symptom is just pms cuz i dont want to be disappointed im not preg again.
Seems everytime i post nxt day af shows so here i am. Might as well get it over with.

Not that i dont want to be preg i do...i timed sex right had some signs was O at that time etc etc. This month cramps not as strong as normal. Boobs hurt more. Im so tired etcetc...but having hope each month is getting too painful.

Im at 15 dpo today. My cycles vary so that dont even mean much to be honest.

Sorry to be a bummer just needed to let it out. Im sure af will arrive by morning and ill move on.

😢

Feeling the same so yeh, I know it sucks. Had zero symptoms this month for the entire cycle, only a few twinges and a positive opk. Started spotting today identical to last month at cd29, af will show in the morning and I'm just so bummed, so disappointed, hoping every month and being let down. It kills me every time!!!

How long have you been ttc? Hugs x

As i knew...oh well at least i can move on again

We have been trying a few years i guess. Not hardcore trying since many months we arent physically together during O due to schedules.
I just get bummed more than before i suppose since im creepy up on 42 and getting professional help isnt an option.

Then i really have no real life people to talk to bout it so just lonely.

Thanks for reading and replying

Sorry you've been trying so long, that's really tough. I definitely feel lonely as I have no real life people to talk to either, they don't mean to but they always say the wrong things and makes me feel worse or angry they don't understand.

Somehow you'll just keep going!

Wishing you lots of baby dust.

Sorry you are feeling this way. I tested today at 14dpo and got a bfn too. So feeling pretty low as well. I just wanted to offer my support and say you are not alone. I feel like everyone in my real life is popping out babies without even trying and then there are people like us that just can't seem to get it to work. It seems entirely unfair. I'm trying to refocus my thoughts and feelings though. I started journaling, going to work out classes (even if I can only get up the mental energy to stay for 20 minutes), and husband and I started a weekly positivity jar, where we write down positive things that happened or reasons we are grateful at the end of each week and put in the jar. I also started forcing myself to talk about it with my friends and family even if they don't understand. Trying to act like everything was fine was making me feel worse and resent them. So communicating more clearly even when it made me feel vulnerable helped with those feelings. Lastly, there is an infertility network called RESOLVE that has a lot of support resources and a way to search for support groups in your area. https://www.resolve.org/support/

Good luck to you! Hang in there.

I hear ya! That's one reason why me and hubby have gone from TTC to NTNP. Alas, I still get set off by the slightest unusual symptom! I try to get away from the madness and just get sucked back in every time. And this time round my body is messing with me, just to make things worse my 2WW has become a 3WW and counting!

I'm feeling pretty down too. I keep asking myself what's the point in trying so hard when nothing comes from it? I am a religious person and it's harder! I wonder why God doesn't want us to have another baby. I know that's wrong, really, but it hurts every time AF shows up. We are doing everything right. The only difference is that we are both in our early 30s now. Ugh...I'm about 12 dpo today. Got a BFN yesterday. Not holding out hope. I just don't feel pregnant. I have almost zero symptoms. Just regular pms.

Hugs ladies. Hugs. And pie.

Here with you all!
12dpo and symptoms GALORE with bfn every single day!

Its a tough journey.
Tiresome and unfair.

Goodluck everyone xo

I understand, I just hit cycle #20 and I feel like wtf, where did I go wrong? We are unexplained so the docs don't have any answers for us either. It would seem that treatment is our only option. We are still young so money is tight. Doesn't seem fair when literally everyone else my age seems to get pregnant easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->