Tired

hauptuser

Reaction score
Jesus, when I was still working I always wondered what housewifes and mothers were doing all day. :oops:

I don`t want to rant about Matthias, he is a really lovely boy, but at the moment I am getting up at 6am to get some housework done :hangwashing: , Matthias gets up at 7am and we are having breakfast. Then we meet some friends or do some shopping and then I have to cook lunch. When Matthias goes to bed at about 1pm (for an hour) I do some more housework (clean the kitchen :dishes: , prepare something for the coffee break at 3pm and for dinner etc) and after Matthias goes to bed at night (around 7:30pm) I start to take my Englishlessons, do some homework for school and finally go to the forum to see what you guys are doing...

I am feeling so bloody tired at the moment. Probably the hormones (always a good excuse for all kinds of bad temper), or the weather or everything.... :hissy:

bllody hell i think ill stay at work if that is what mums do that hard work

I have to admit I really felt burned out before we got Matthias. The Stress is not the same. I used to work in an printing office from 7 am to 8pm from Monday to Friday and during high times (Ocotober to March) on Samedy from 10am to 15pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->