TMI 9dpo watery with stretchy cm

Rabbyrabbit

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm 9dpo today and I have 6 days till AF arrives, but lately I'm being confused by my cm it is usually thick and creamy or just creamy in general before af. But I've been having watery and stretchy cm like ewcm.
Yesterday 8dpo my cervix was high, slightly firm and closed then went to being swollen later that day which was the first time it's done that or that I've ever noticed it was swollen I've had a child before but I've never went down there to check so I can't really say if it was like this previously since he was a surprise.
I've also got my first heartburn this morning it wasn't terrible but I couldn't go back to sleep, I've been urnating a bit more.
I've also had the mucus like this at 7&8dpo and at 5&6 it was creamy so I'm confused about that,my boobs and nipples have been slightly sensitive since 6dpo.
If the picture loaded right this was today at 9 do I feel like I'm going crazy this wait is killing me.

Attachments

• IMG_20160910_115501.jpg
    IMG_20160910_115501.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
Cm is not meant to be a reliable pregnancy predictor however when I had ds1 about 7dpo it all dried up.
I normally get some more ewcm about 8dpo then I pretty much know I am out for that month, however all women are different so it could mean bfp for you.
Only time will tell, baby dust to you :)

Thank you a little update last night was strange I had weird lighting bolt pains in what seems like my vagina but when id pin point it out to myself outside of my v it was about my (cliterous sorry idk how to spell it) but it was slight above that on the right side it was back and forth every so many seconds for about 10-15 minutes then completely stopped, then about 30 my minutes later I got cramps like aunt flow cramps but they stayed for like an hour which by then I passed put cause yesterday I wasn't feeling my best like I felt sorta sick but at the same time not I just felt more off then anything, I forgot to mention at 8dpo tmi I had diarrhea the whole morning I know I didn't eat anything bad since my diet is literally the same, but today I checked and my cervix is high softish and closed? I can't tell I know it's hard to tell after you have already had a kid and my mucus was stretchy but more white then the previous picture, idk I hope I have a bfp I wanna test now but I still got 5 days before aunt flow shows I'm going crazy over here I'm not trying to symptom to symptom spot these just happen then I look it up pre period as well as doing and then I try to connect the two. I know you super can't rely in cm and cp but mine is just being strange to me atleast I don't remeber it being like this the only thing I remeber from my previous pregnancy is that I did cramp like I was about to start my period and it never came but at that time I would usually cramp before period but after I had my son that changed completely and I would only cramp after my flow started if I cramped at all due to the way I eat I don't get many cramps if I do they are not that strong. Idk im going crazy i think haha I know I've had other symptoms but I've been relating them to period symptoms since they are similar to pregnancy symptoms. Sorry this is so long I just have zero people to talk to crossing my fingers baby dust to everyone

Update:I'm just posting really for myself and who else what's to read.
11dpo super super wet, woke up feeling like I'm getting a cold(there should really be a reason why I have a cold I'm a stay at home mom and I don't go out to much) I caved in 4 days early and took a cheap dollar test, of course it came out negative I should have known cause it doesn't say early response or anything about it detecting before missed period,
my 10dpo I dint remeber posting it if I did sorry but my cm was still stretchy but not as stretchy, I was irritable in a sense it was on and off like a switch literally, frequent urine, I was craving and eating jalapenos (that was my biggest craving when I was preggo i stopped eating them after I had my son.), My breast are still tinder, I had light cramping yesterday but im just blowing that off to af(I don't wanna get my hopes up way to many - ), also had these where pinches? On the inner thigh of my right leg(the same side I had the weird lighting bolts shooting up at 9dpo when I was laying down) it didn't last two long just definitely caught me off guard, I was pretty tired yesterday the most tired I've felt yet(butttttt I also get tired when af is here anyways it's just usually alot closer or during af that I get tired), and I also got acne all over one really painful one on my forehead, which my breakout really verys every not pre af.
Soooo AF or preggo? We haven't really been trying we do the pull out method but those how our son came so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again

Also did the bleach test cause I had extra urine and is the first time it's ever done it like the one in the video, the other times I've did it it would only get a little bit of bubbles around the top but never shoot up like the video did but today just a few minutes ago it did it I thought it was going to over flow
For some reason it won't let me share but go to google time in bleach test and it should be a girl with a coffee cup it was the first video for me but I watched her other ones and they did the same as my other ones I did months back

So, are you pregnant? ��

Bleach test, I may look up. I am 6dpo most likely and creamy cm, had watery for many days. When pregnant with dd in 2013, I was wet and watery all through 1st trimester. Update when u you know results I am interested

Did you test again? I'm interested to see if you get a BFP! Good luck

Sorry I thought I shared already but af came that round 3 days early but was only 4 days long which is short and it being that early is abnormal for me too but now I'm inna new tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->