TMI about vaginal tightness

stucknthecity

Pregnant with # 1 !
Reaction score
Ok so this will be TMI and I apologize but I must know if any one else has experienced this bonus during pregnancy. Before I was pregnant I would say I was of normal tightness for being in my twenties during sex but not that I am pregnant my DH can hardly fit! It does not hurt really but it is slightly uncomfortable and kind of baffling. What causes this sudden extreme tightness in the vaginal canal and does anyone else experience this?

*coughs* it seems like mine is closing up shop hahaha. I am wondering if it's swelling due to more blood flow down there for the baby? i noticed my lady bits are puffier and my husband cracks jokes that my Vag is fat hahahaaaaaaaa

AAHAHAHA And I thought I was the only one with an overweight vag! My DH to has made comments about my fatness. If it wasn't for the sex act going on I might has slapped him lol!

I was standng in the bathroom naked getting ready to shower and he came in for some reason. I pointed out my growing bump and he points out my fat Vag hahaha. Bugger. He's so evil funny but evil.

I have been wondering this, mine seems to have got alot tighter & during sex after a while it gets rather sore & i have to stop, then its sore for few days after like when i sit down a certain way i get a sharp pain. Anyone know why this is?

maybe your cervix is getting irritated? Try being a little more gentle and slow for fun? I have gotten pains and cramps during so we just stop and do other stuff and i sometimes get cramps afterward even if i don't orgasm.

maybe your cervix is getting irritated? Try being a little more gentle and slow for fun? I have gotten pains and cramps during so we just stop and do other stuff and i sometimes get cramps afterward even if i don't orgasm.

Maybe, but it never used to happen unless we was having sex alot (like when we was trying for a baby)
& since last week i haven't really been feeling up to having sex like when i was in my first tri but my feelings have changed now & we have been getting close again & it just seems like everytime its hurting :cry: its getting quite annoying, will probs ask my midwife about it friday

*coughs* it seems like mine is closing up shop hahaha. I am wondering if it's swelling due to more blood flow down there for the baby? i noticed my lady bits are puffier and my husband cracks jokes that my Vag is fat hahahaaaaaaaa

I read in a pregnancy book "the pregnancy bible" that you do get like that because of more blood flow and for sex some hubby's may enjoy the tightness :winkwink:

I seem to have the bonus if a tighter vag these days. I clambered on top like some sort of disabled rhino the other week and my OH eyes nearly popped out of his head at how tight I was (not that I'm a slack twat anyway). He bloody loved it :D

@ Phinners
I am pretty sure I just peed a little laughing at your comment!

@ All
Does anyone know why during and after an orgasam I get really bad cramps like contractions I think? Kind of takes the joy out of the big O : (

@ Phinners
I am pretty sure I just peed a little laughing at your comment!

@ All
Does anyone know why during and after an orgasam I get really bad cramps like contractions I think? Kind of takes the joy out of the big O : (

I wondered the cramping too it hurts lol

I've been fine up till now but really noticed it while trying to :sex: this morning
Poor DH :rofl:

Think we'll be cracking out the preseed.

I seem to have the bonus if a tighter vag these days. I clambered on top like some sort of disabled rhino the other week and my OH eyes nearly popped out of his head at how tight I was (not that I'm a slack twat anyway). He bloody loved it :D

lmao disabled rhino. that's exactly how i feel

lmao disabled rhino. that's exactly how i feel

lol, we're not even sexy and seductive anymore; we're too busy pissing ourselves laughing and huffing and puffing. I dont know why we bother hahaha

I'm rather looking forward to a decent bit of missionary though when I can wrap around him. cor!!

Ive had to too! Reckon cracking out some lube might work?? Its a bit frustrating though I've got ages to go before baby comes so i hope OH doesnt get too deprived! And for the ladies that asked about the cramps after the big 'O', the contractions we get from 'o' is exactly the same as the ones that make the contractions in labour! which is why midwifes suggest women with high risk pregnancies to avoid sex in early pregnancy i think. :)

If doing Kegel exercises is the solution to a loose vagina, then what is the solution for one that is too tight? Or..is a tight vagina a problem in the first place?

i heard it has to do with blood i also think i saw somewhere about tilted uterus (or something along those lines) in early pregnancy that will go back to normal at some point during pregnancy

So it is true you do get a tighter vag while pregnant? I thought y nf was just saying it bbut i looked it up and a lot of people have had that same syptom.

this is the site that brought me to this whole web site...my next question is could you all tell me how early in your pregnancy you noticed this change in tightness?:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->