TMI about vaginal tightness

during pregnancy my vag had an overhang as it was so swollen and sex was horrifically painful making it tighter than usual but that can take some time go away however for me its that which made sex painful, its the inflammation of the cervix :/ thats taking some time to go down

I've noticed i've gotten tighter, we've only done it a hand full of times since getting pregnant mainly because I have no sex drive and also because it hurts! Even if I'm completely relaxed and 'warmed up'. Thought it was something to do with increased blood flow, my poor oh!

I told my doctor about this same thing! It was embarrassing mentioning it, but I was very curious. He said it was because of the expanding uterus pushing down on my vaginal walls. He also said I might experience some spotting because of it, but I never did. We just take it nice n easy

We have only done it a few times due to the extreme tightness , he finds it a novelty for the first few minutes then it just gets sore & kind of a friction burny pain i guess!! Oh well cant complain would rather this way than the other

I couldn't believe this thread hahaha. sooo funny. but it is true I feel it too. my husband commented this morning that my bits are all puffy. and intercorse is rather snug sometimes to the point of being uncomfortable. I thought maybe it was the extra kegels I have been doing, but extra blood flow in that area makes sense!!

I found out I was pregnant last weekend and my husband has already noticed the difference. The other weird thing is that I am always wet now like to the point it gushes out at odd times during the day. I always had to use lube before so lets just say my husband is LOVING this pregnancy! :)

I found out I was pregnant last weekend and my husband has already noticed the difference. The other weird thing is that I am always wet now like to the point it gushes out at odd times during the day. I always had to use lube before so lets just say my husband is LOVING this pregnancy! :)

Ha! We were already noticing by the time we got our bfp, too. Well, I noticed the wetness, but he noticed the puffiness. Said it was super spongy, more than usual. Too bad he stopped having sex with me when I started showing or I'd have enjoyed the 2nd tri a lot more. lol! Now that 3rd tri has arrived I am not at all in the mood. In any case, we basically only enjoyed this for a few weeks time. So, get it while you can. :p

fwiw now I've gained a lot of weight and my mound is also very fatty.

I have had what I thought was swelling due to my progesterone supposities but maybe its just normal. Haha.

Yes mine was like this during pregnancy, since the birth its stayed tight still not over tight my OH loves it though..lol

I joined this site just to say thanks to everyone who posted. I spoke to some ladies in a chat room. The first thing I was told was that something was wrong and I had an infection. Which just did not seem right. once I did some more research I found that ALLOT of pregnant women say they experience the same tightness. I laughed particularly hard at the stuff you all had to say. Thank you for not being trolls and trying to diagnose people with infections based off of one particular sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->