(TMI) Blood with bowel movement

snailien

Reaction score
Just had some fresh blood with bowel movement. I did tear but LO is 2 weeks old and stiches were only 2nd degree and were healing well... i would've thought they'd have dissolved by now?

So where is the blood from? Anyone else had this 2 weeks after birth?

Im still getting it 13 weeks after his birth. The doctor said it could be piles caused by pushing x

Does it hurt/sting when you poo? If so, you could have a little tear (anal fissure) that opens and bleeds a little each time you go to the loo, which is really common following birth. Or as the OP suggests, it could be piles...

I have an anal fissure, it bleeds every time I pass a motion and hurts like hell.........kinda feels like I'm pushing out glass.

If you think the blood is coming from you bottom you need to get checked out as you need suppositorys to fix it.

And go sooner rather than later, I waited too long and the pain was almost as bad as the birth!

I have an anal fissure, it bleeds every time I pass a motion and hurts like hell.........kinda feels like I'm pushing out glass.

If you think the blood is coming from you bottom you need to get checked out as you need suppositorys to fix it.

And go sooner rather than later, I waited too long and the pain was almost as bad as the birth!

This! I also had this. It SUCKED. Was like pooping glass :( Get some witch hazel pads and put it between your butt cheeks, I know it sounds gross, but its what the Dr recommended to me and it worked! It took about 3 months for mine to heal totally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->