TMI bowel movements

pkbaby

1st trimester
Reaction score
Okay,

At first, I was totally constipated.
Then I moved to regular but small and hard turds, and now well...
they're huge, like to the point where I am amazed that they fit inside me.

Anyone else?

i'm still in the constipated mode.. cant wait to have a regular bowel movement!!

:rofl: LOL sorry this made me laugh out loud hehehe

I was constipated through 1st tri, and still sometimes suffer with it, but now it seems that if I go when I really need it rather than holding it in (lol) then they do come out pretty huge!! Otherwise they tend to be annoying, unsatisfying little "pellets"

:rofl: Hehehe

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When i was constipated i ate dark chocolate and it worked for me.

ha ha, bless you, i had this, constipated one week then the next the small hard ones.... i thought i had turned into a rabbit..lol.

i haven't got big massive ones yet, maybe there still to come.

LOL yeah I had the same thing after i stopped being constipated. After not going for a week it's amazing to how much s*** you have backed up in there, literally!

OOO just wait till the end... then you get diarhea one day so you think labors coming and then constipation the next lol. It never ends it seems!

haha, ive only jsut started making the "how the hell did i produce that" poops.
although i'm being put on iron tabs so this could change

Try acidopholus for the constipation. It is a natural probiotic. I take it at night and usually by the next mid-morning, I have cleared out without cramping, discomfort or drugs that are bad for baby. :)

I'm in the "turdlette" stage with the random "killer whale" coming out.

I have had hardly any problems with constipation, but I also eat a ton of fibre-y foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->