TMI cloudy urine

pearlsandbows

Got our BFP on Xmas Day!
Reaction score
Had my booking appointment last week and had to take a urine sample. Did it in the morning and really surprised it was all cloudy. Went in at lunchtime for the appointment by which time the cloudiness had settled & it was like white dust/fluff in the bottom half of the tube with pale yellow liquid above :help: had had a takeaway the night before so wondering if I was just dehydrated but not sure if there could be another reason for it. Have given it in now anyway but not had the results back. Don't have any other symptoms of an infection or anything but wondered if anyone else had had this. Should really do another sample to see what it's like now, will do when I get home!
xo.

I'm not long over a UTI and when I saw my midwife 3 days ago, I told her I still had cloudy urine so I was worried - she told me that is sometimes a very normal symptom of pregnancy. It doesn't always indicate infection.

it may just be extra cervical mucus buts probably a good idea to keep up with a bit more water to keep it as clear as possible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->