TMI CM and painful Pelvis

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by AngelaF78, Jan 26, 2011.

1. AngelaF78

AngelaF78 Active Member

Ok this is a tmi post just to warn you.

I have had an awful lot of cm leaking out of me lately. I am used to discharge as I get this all the time and have done for as long as I can remember but this stuff is worse. I walked to the school this morning to drop the kids off, its only round the corner and I'm trying to move baby down even though the walk hurts a bit, and when I got back home about 15 mins later it was a huge blob on my undies and really wet (sorry). My pelvis feels like its about to pull apart from where baby is bobbing his head about.

I have just had to take painkillers as my pelvis and leg are killing me, I get alot of numb pains down my right leg.

Just wondered if anyone has any advise on this at all. I do have SPD/sciatica (they can't seem to make their minds up which one I have) so I know about the pelvic pain but the increase in cm is annoying now I keep feeling like I've wet myself :blush:

2. hotpinkangel

hotpinkangel Well-Known Member

I have the same sort of discharge, it's not nice is it? I've got SPD too so I understand about the hip pain x

3. Breezy

Breezy Mommy to one gorgeous boy

I have both. And rolling over in bed is so horrid- I was awake half the night lastnight because I could not get comfy and then I would roll over and OUCH. You are not alone.