Tmi...cm

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I have been getting a creamy discharge since I found out I was pregnant, some days are worse than others but was advised by my midwife that this is perfectly normal.

Anyway, last night after having a very strenuous BM, I got up off of the toilet and a huge glob of it came out of me, it was grape size!! Is this still normal?? :shrug:

Hi ladies!

I have been getting a creamy discharge since I found out I was pregnant, some days are worse than others but was advised by my midwife that this is perfectly normal.

Anyway, last night after having a very strenuous BM, I got up off of the toilet and a huge glob of it came out of me, it was grape size!! Is this still normal?? :shrug:

Sounds like it could be part of your mucous plug? If I were you I'd speak to the midwife as it's too soon to be losing your mucous plug... She will probably ask you about the colour and texture and be able to tell you what it was.

sounds totally fine to me.
what colour was it? consistency?

I get this often but its usually white/clear jelly like. Doc is not worried for me unless it is blood tinted. If it is mucus plug, it can regenerate but its always best to call and ask advice of the professional.

Same happened to me today. Extra discharge after a BM.
Had a little EWCM texture to it and creamy white. Seems to be normal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->