TMI - dark urine

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I am quite nauseous lately and I am taking asic tablets at night (which isn't helping a lot). I try to drink as much water as I can and not drinking too many other sugary drinks. I am off tea completely, although I had some rooibos last night.

Any ideas to rehydrate myself again? I bought grapes and can I take something like rehidrat to restore electrolites? Is it safe in pregnancy and will it help?

I think just about anything that you can manage to keep down counts to the positive. Popsicles worked wonders for me. I know they have sugar... but sometimes the additional sugar is the price you have to pay for simply getting liquids into your body. If it helps, go with it. Being dehydrated is worse than having extra sugar.

I wouldn't worry about electrolytes as much as simply liquid. I went back to tea in the morning, because it was all I could stomach. It's not great for me, but otherwise I wouldn't have any liquids coming in before noon, and that's even worse.

I agree with PP. More important to get liquids in you than worry about extra sugar, etc. So, if ginger ale or other non caffeinated soda work for you, then that's fine. What about broth? You mentioned grapes. This would be good too. Oranges, apples, etc, have water in them too. GL, honey. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->