TMI!!! Discharge question! Picture attached!

SaraSmiles13

Reaction score
Hello! I'm 32 weeks today and have been having this discharge on and off for a few weeks. Sometimes it's heavier, other times it's not noticeable. Its like a light yellowish brown/khaki colour. No itching or irritation. It does have a mild odor. Thoughts? I have a doc appointment on Friday. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20171204_152951.jpg
    20171204_152951.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 45
Hmmm. What kind of odour? It does look a little bit coloured.

The odor is hard to describe. Not pleasant but not repugnant either. Doesn't smell like anything I can compare it to...

Looks OK to me I find discharge in pregnancy has a sweeter smell personally. It's gross isn't it but you should always ask a professional if you think it's potentially an infection. All I know is mine changes alot in pregnancy x

I would give your midwife a call. Excess discharge can be totally normal but I think it might out your mind at rest and to be fair there is a lot there. They might want to check whether it is discharge or your plug. My plug was very thick and gloopy, like snot and was kind of yellow snot sort of colour so it didn't look like your pic and I dont think it is your plug if it's been happening for weeks but they would still want to know if you had lost your plug early so worth a call I would say x

I'd give your midwife a call, just to be on the safe side if you keep getting it. You do get more discharge than normal when pregnant but just in case it's something that needs treated x

Since 30 weeks I've had so much discharge I've had to wear pads everyday. I have lost parts of my mucus plug (yellow, thicker and more snot like) twice once at 33weeks and again at 36weeks. There isn't really a smell to it maybe a slightly sweet smell.

I mentioned it to my midwife but she was not concerned. I would maybe give it a mention to your midwife though just to make sure all is ok x

I've had tons of discharge in this pregnancy , I wear panty liners every day, it's jut
A normal pregnancy grievance :blush::haha: . Yours looks almost like it's a tiny bit blood/old blood tinged and like plug consistency . Mention it at your appt, they'll most likely do a quick exam and some swabs .xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->