tmi...having a bm way more than usual in a day....anyone experience this before a bfp

orionfox

Reaction score
Af not due until sunday, however the past 4-5 days its like i constantly have to "go" and often just small amounts. Ive heard of constipation, but dont know about this. Also it seems to take forever each time i go. Im trying to not get my hopes up, but curious if anyone else has experienced this and got their bfp. Took a test yesterday and was bfn as its still early.

Ive heard it can go either way. I think it depends on what is normal for the person.

For me, I always have more frequent bowel movements as i approach AF, so when I was constipated, I knew I was pregnant.

If needing to go this frequently all of a sudden is different, then it could very well be a sign. Good luck!

Thanks buffy :) Im hoping it is...ive been having really bad moodyness as well more than my usual self, so im hoping it turns out good.

I been constipated for days, everytime i go to the bathroom i feel like i have to go but cant...bloated, crampy...period due in a week..hoping its good signs!

Good luck coolbabe hope it works out for both of us :) af is due on sunday for me.

Me.
Sometimes 3 times in a day, and not runny, normal and small. It was so weird.

my period usually causes me to go to the bathroom that way. i dont remember it happening before my bfp as i started having constipation early on. once i drank a bottle of water, i started having bm all the time which cured my constipation in no time. but since our bodies are different, i think it can go both ways because my early pregnancy symptoms werent like the textbook symptoms: sneezing, swollen breasts, and metallic taste in mouth. my other symptoms were just like extremely exaggerated normal PMS symptoms.

I was constipated the day before AF was due. Now since my BFP (the day after I was due) I have been having way more bm than usual! Like 4 times a day!

A few days before my bfp at 10 dpo I had very loose stools like 8+ times that day.. I had no idea what was going on... turns out I was pregnant..

So far bfn (tested sat morning) and one day late for af with no signs of her showing yet. I want to be hopeful, but its hard to be sometimes after so long of trying. But every day that she doesnt show keeps me happy :) We shall see if it turns out good. At this point im back to feeling normal so who knows. Funny thing is, i keep frantically checking to see if there are signs of her coming lol.

To be honest I had a lot more BM then usual before my BFP this month, but it wasnt that it was more it was the consistancy of it (more loose) that made me think hmmm this is deff different (sorry tmi) and I got my BFP this past Saturday and took my digital today which confirmed it all for me =D FX for you ladies

:dust: to all

Still no af today, but testing again with fmu tomorrow. Slight spotting today but now stopped and still having slight cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->