(TMI) Image of my noo noo looking like......

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
the man eating plant in little shop of horrors :rofl:

question:

Is it possible at some point in your cycle for a man to come inside you and for the woman not to get that dribble feeling trickling down her bum? :blush:

sorry I did warn you :rofl:

So....I had my tuppence worth this morning, I was close to O and supposedly DH came too as he said he was. However, I didnt get that yukky feeling afterwards of needing to grab the tissue box. Even when I stood up I said I dont feel very squelchy :rofl:

Is it possible that he did come but it all went onwards and upwards and stayed there???

I havent had much CM either since my last AF which started on 7th Oct.
when I wiped - it looked more like EWMC than the usual unlucky culprits that get flushed down the loo :blush:

I am supposedly in my peak phase of my cycle as according to the calculator my peak is somewhere between 20th and 25th. fingers crossed I havent missed it.

Any advice I would be greatful....cause surely it would be obvious if when a man says they are coming that you would have evidence there.????

sorry if i dont reply straight away....I have a mock interview today and a 2 hour lunch on one of my big bosses for being such a good girl :rofl:

Its happened to me before hun, But i did ask my DF if he had faked it :lol:

Maybe the little spermies got sucked up! lol! i've had this before too..but later you will get a squelch! hopefuly not in your interveiw! lol :rofl:

damn, no actual image of your noonoo, i got all excited then hahaha!
That happened to me, when my cervix was open it kinda sucked up all the juicy lucy. But having said that, after we bd, i did not move all night with pillows under my butt so it probably had no choice but to go in there. LOL
xxxxx :)

its strange if it always does come outa u and it didnt this time !?!? i wudnt know wot 2think hun !! if ur in ur fertilite time then bd everynight till its over..he cant fake it everytime can he ! maybe he was just tired hun and didnt wona say no x

Its happened to me before hun, But i did ask my DF if he had faked it :lol:

Its happened to me once before too, and I did ask him and he said yes. Its not like us girls where we can pretend we have come lol :rofl:

interesting info tho xx thanks

Men faking it? Never thought of that, oh great just what we need while TTC!!!

Maybe the little spermies got sucked up! lol! i've had this before too..but later you will get a squelch! hopefuly not in your interveiw! lol :rofl:

omg....can u imagine.......starts getting a little shifty in her chair :rofl: il have to make sure i go to the loo before i go then lol. or shove a load of tissue up there just in case :rofl:

I read that at your peakest time of the month your cervix is very open waiting for spermies so it is possible that they all went there :)
I have had that happen b4...

That's happened to me too and I also asked him if he was sure he'd finished and he was able to convince me that he had - this was before we were ttc. Think it was because (sorry if TMI) the position we were using was very deep.

damn, no actual image of your noonoo, i got all excited then hahaha!
That happened to me, when my cervix was open it kinda sucked up all the juicy lucy. But having said that, after we bd, i did not move all night with pillows under my butt so it probably had no choice but to go in there. LOL
xxxxx :)

:rofl: sorry to disapoint you lol......
I love ur description of the size of the baby. :hug:

this is really interesting that you are all saying the same thing......I dooooooo have a hoover noo noo then :rofl:

I read that at your peakest time of the month your cervix is very open waiting for spermies so it is possible that they all went there :)
I have had that happen b4...

hey gorgeous mummy to be :hugs:
lets keep my fingers croosed then cause surely at CD 16 I would be roughly at my peak with a 30 ish day cycle.
Might see if I can persuade him to do it again tonight :rofl: poor bloke lol

lol he doenst know what he has coming!

lol he doenst know what he has coming!

me and him hopefully :rofl: might even have to do some additional playing to make sure i do suck the blighters in lol.

:wohoo: >>>>>runs off screaming.......my noo noo is a hoover :rofl:

OMG
Exactly the same thing happened to me this morning 6.00am to be exact
When we finished he passed me the tissues as you do, but nothing I honestly thought it was just mine (tmi)
I even asked him if he came and he said yes but maybe there wasnt much as we :sex:last night.
However just making breakfast and it decided to trickle out mid sausage butty!!!!!

OMG
Exactly the same thing happened to me this morning 6.00am to be exact
When we finished he passed me the tissues as you do, but nothing I honestly thought it was just mine (tmi)
I even asked him if he came and he said yes but maybe there wasnt much as we :sex:last night.
However just making breakfast and it decided to trickle out mid sausage butty!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: and there was me thinking my image was bad lol.

this thread has brightened up my day! nothing like a good giggle! lol!

I've had this before too even before ttc

I to have had this happen!! And I always ask DH if he faked it - but should know by now there not much chance of that!! Don't want to get your hopes up but the last time this happend a few weeks later I was expecting. Not sure if that was the ONE as we were not ttc, but it did cross my mind if that was when it happened!! Sadly bean didn stick - so now I am going to hope this happens again to me soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->