(TMI) Image of my noo noo looking like......

:rofl: this happens loads to me and i dunno why! then i think to myself thats why its probs taking me ages to conceive! i really dont like the 'dribble' feeling!! (sorry TMI) :rofl: but once or twice that hasn't happened...i try lay still but even the lightest movement sends them the wrong way :blush: :hug:

new image update for you. I cant for the life of me recalll how we got onto the subject but my hubs asked me if I recall a certain pepperami advert......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRbY-1mDGF0 :rofl:

if the link doesnt work, type in pepperami ad - venus flytrap :rofl:

I had a noonoo moment this morn... bumping

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl: Took me ages to read all that! I remember that advert too!

Never had a hoover moment myself though...I feel left out!

xxxx

I love that there are threads like this:rofl: I HATE the trickling down the bum...I have to change my pants so many times, theres a load of the poor unluckly blighters that never make it!

Anyway what I was going to say was Ive noticed that around O time less comes out...so I presume more stays in. I guessed it was because of the cervix being more open and receptive. I think its a good thing:happydance: But yeah it does tend to come out later:rofl: a little anyway

Maybe if you have been at it quite a bit there just wasnt much there lol this thread did make me laugh though cos its one of those subjects that everyone knows happens just doesnt say anything. Its like when you stand up it just all falls out :sick: all you want to do is grab the toilet roll to clean up haha.

Hopefully it is a good sign like its all been swallowed up, unless he faked it :rofl:

you know, i know exactly whayt you mean!!! and as for tmi...well it happens to all of us, and we all talk about random tmi stuff!

it has happened to me....no effect though when it did happen.....but as much as i love :sex: i really do hate the leakage that we are often subjected to!

:yipee:

that happened to me and OH this month too like he said he did but i was like i dont feel anything. and he was like its because it all went inside and upward and all that and i was like ooook.. but i dont no hehe

OH my god you girls are the Funniest I am geting lots of looks here at work cos I can't even breathe I am laughing so much!!!! Can so Relate!!!! 8-[

swim :spermy:s swim!!!

This happened to me last night when we :sex:. I did prop my butt up but it was a nice feeling not having any leakage... hate the feeling of running to the bathroom to clean up after :sex: lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->