(TMI) Image of my noo noo looking like......

at o this month it happend to me and nothin at all come out and i coulld sort of feel it filling my wome tmi sorri hope its a good thing

Ha Ha :Rofl: great thread sparklebaby!

Have had that happen - but always come out eventually...... What goes up must come down!

:rofl:

I was expecting some dodgy photograph as well but alas! no!

If we have :sex: quite a bit then DH has less fluid so i don't get to fight over the wet patch!! :rofl:

Normally i'm on my back with a pillow under my bum trying not to laugh and induce that trickling feeling!! :rofl:

Maybe the little spermies got sucked up! lol! i've had this before too..but later you will get a squelch! hopefuly not in your interveiw! lol :rofl:

omg....can u imagine.......starts getting a little shifty in her chair :rofl: il have to make sure i go to the loo before i go then lol. or shove a load of tissue up there just in case :rofl:

Hahahahah!! that made me crack up!! its true - sometimes it takes ages to come out..and when it does....gussh! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for making me smile! x

This thread has made me chuckle today!! thanks girls!! Let us know how you get on?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lolw hata great thread and yes this happens to me too when i'm my most fertile.

aren't our bodys great pretending to be hoovers and sucking the blighters up closer to the egg! x

aw u girls make me laugh too....im signing out of my work computer, gonna rush home and sign on at home......will respond properly later xxxx :hug:

Hey hun.

Exactly the same thing happened to me last night after a positive OPK :D normally i have a dribble but i didnt and when i got up after my pillow thingy i didnt even dribble with the aid of gravity.

isnt it amazing how many people opened this thread expecting to see a picture yet we still opened! LAMO!
Heres to the tww!!! :coffee:

Ha Ha :Rofl: great thread sparklebaby!

Have had that happen - but always come out eventually...... What goes up must come down!

Well I havent felt anything so far??? :rofl: its so nice knowing that Im not some kinda freak lol. you girls are soooooooooooooo the best

:rofl:

I was expecting some dodgy photograph as well but alas! no!

If we have :sex: quite a bit then DH has less fluid so i don't get to fight over the wet patch!! :rofl:

Normally i'm on my back with a pillow under my bum trying not to laugh and induce that trickling feeling!! :rofl:

tut ark at u lot wanting dodgy pics of my noo noo :blush::rofl:

sadly that was the first time we had BD in a while so unless he had been shuffling the pack without me knowing then should have all been there :rofl: it was weird not having that wet patch to mop up lol

lolw hata great thread and yes this happens to me too when i'm my most fertile.

aren't our bodys great pretending to be hoovers and sucking the blighters up closer to the egg! x

:dance::headspin::wohoo::spermy:no sign of them yet lol.
yeah Im proud of this thread too. made me laugh. sometimes I think we all take things too seriously! I mean comon girls we are all human and suffer the same thing! :rofl:
(was going through the smilies trying to find a hoover one lol

Hey hun.

Exactly the same thing happened to me last night after a positive OPK :D normally i have a dribble but i didnt and when i got up after my pillow thingy i didnt even dribble with the aid of gravity.

isnt it amazing how many people opened this thread expecting to see a picture yet we still opened! LAMO!
Heres to the tww!!! :coffee:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
NO ONE IS SEEING MY NOO NOO!

tut.....:rofl::blush:

anyway, thanks girls for the laugh and putting my mind at ease....

btw....rather than starting a new reply....

Mock interview went well and the 2 hour lunch turned into a 3 hours lunch on the big boss :) How cool is that! I have done about half an hor of work today :rofl::rofl::rofl::happydance: suits me fine! got the real interview on monday. :)

:rofl: Thanks for the laugh, not experienced the hoover effect, DH is something of a tidal wave producer ;)

Sparklebabay you always make me lol love your sense of humour, stops me taking this all too seriously!

Okay, I am SO glad you asked this question!! I was wondering it was "normal" to have lots of "leakage" ... however, I did notice this month when we were BDing during my peak phase that there was substantially less leakage. I assumed this was because the function of peak-type mucus is to pull the sperm up through the cervix and into the reproductive system. But I'm just guessing ...

Have you and your husband been BDing quite a lot recently? I know with my husband, if we have, then he releases less and sometimes I don't get that trickly feeling. I was wondering if it was just me that gets that!!! Thank god it's not. And I suppose what goes up must come down :rofl:

I to have had this happen!! And I always ask DH if he faked it - but should know by now there not much chance of that!! Don't want to get your hopes up but the last time this happend a few weeks later I was expecting. Not sure if that was the ONE as we were not ttc, but it did cross my mind if that was when it happened!! Sadly bean didn stick - so now I am going to hope this happens again to me soon

This is exactly what happened to me! The only time that there was no 'leftovers' was the time I conceived- the dates matched exactly. Sadly I miscarried too but I check every time now hoping I dont feel the trickle!!!

:yipee: someone starred my thread :) awwwwwwwwwwwwww u guys.

I tell you one thing you girlies make me laugh and are also starting to get my hopes up :)

I had to ask him last night.....I said......I have a hoover noo noo.......he replied in a tiny voice "oh no" and did the turned down big lip impression, tilted his head to one side like a sad puppy. :rofl:
I then said, I didnt get anything come back out, and he said maybe it was cause it was first thing in the morning and not as much came out of him.....surely it dont matter what time of the day it is? :rofl:

had to bounce this for the weekend girlies :rofl: never did get any of the blighters come back down again. hmmmmmmmm:shrug::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"