TMI: Implantation bleeding?

xButterfly

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm a newbie here, and I am currently in the 2ww.
Okay, so to cut a long story short, had my last AF on the 6th, and it ended on the 10th. BD'd on the 17th and ovulated on the 19th.

I've had no symptoms apart from going off of black coffee, which I used to love, and suddenly having an adversion to my e-cigarette.

It all started at 5dpo, though I know 5dpo might be a bit early for IB though. All yesterday afternoon at work, the cramps started. I also had aches in my legs and lower back. On the night, I saw rusty brown blood drops in my underwear, which was followed with light pink droplets, as well as mixed in with cm.

Today at 6dpo, I noticed light yellow snot-like cm. Still have the stomach cramps, but not as much as yesterday. I have also noticed that my cervix feels high, soft to the touch, slightly wet and closed.

I am due for my AF on the 1st, but I don't think it's because of that. Spotting before AF is unusual for me, and I don't notice any discharge before-hand.

Has anybody else had this?

That sounds like text book IB. Good Luck for that BFP coming up soon!

Well, a little update. I'm 8dpo today and so far I've still got the cramping. It's mild now, and usually comes and goes during the day. When I wiped today, I saw snot-like cm. Cramps feel like AF, but milder. This is so strange for me, as I never have cm before AF or cramping, the cramping usually happens on the day AF arrives. Could this mean a BFP soon?

Cramping can be a sign of implantation! I had it from 4-9 dpo this cycle, and I never get cramps before AF starts.

FXed this is a good sign for you :)

I have experienced the same along with a sharp pain on the right side. Have you tested? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->