TMI Loads of Creamy CM & Wet feeling

Tesh23

Reaction score
Hey girls!

So from 2dpo til now (5dpo) I have had quite a lot of creamy cm which I don’t ever get in the tww. I feel wet through the day with on and off AF type cramping, and globs of creamy cm with wet patches in my knickers about twice a day! Sorry for the TMI!

The only time I’ve had this much creamy cm was when I got pregnant with ds, but I can’t remember if it was this early. Surely it’s too early to be a early pregnancy symptom right? Trying really hard not to symptom spot, but we were really well covered this cycle so I’ve got some hope lol. Really want me a November baby!!

Hey girls!

So from 2dpo til now (5dpo) I have had quite a lot of creamy cm which I don’t ever get in the tww. I feel wet through the day with on and off AF type cramping, and globs of creamy cm with wet patches in my knickers about twice a day! Sorry for the TMI!

The only time I’ve had this much creamy cm was when I got pregnant with ds, but I can’t remember if it was this early. Surely it’s too early to be a early pregnancy symptom right? Trying really hard not to symptom spot, but we were really well covered this cycle so I’ve got some hope lol. Really want me a November baby!!

It's a great sign hon and yes it does happen that early.
I remember I kept feeling very wet and I had stretchy creamy CM that had a yellow tinge to it. I still Get it now as well.
I've had it since about 3DPO.
Implantation didn't happen untill 9DPO but my body was showing signs earlier I think it was getting ready for the implantation and maybe the extra CM helps in some weird kind of way. I'm not to sure lol.
I had no implantation bleeding tho. So don't panic if you don't see any spotting or pinky CM. Also I had period like cramps 2 days b4 implantation.
I also felt implantation it felt like very sharp stabbing pains all around the right overy area I also had back ache which I put down to AF being due in a few days but turns out it wasnt AF.
Good luck hon I hope this is it for you. Fixed for you

Thanks ladies!

Well it’s 5dpo today and still getting it quite a bit but it now seems creamy with a slight bit of a sort of an ewcm in it. It’s not very stretchy more creamy but a bit slimey lol sorry for the TMI it’s the only way I can describe it.

No cramping or symptoms today. Definitely feeling out although I know it’s still early. This tww is going sooooo slowly arghhh

It still sounds very hopeful sweet. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->