TMI need help ladies im clueless

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
long story short my AF has never been regular even on the pill. I was put on the pill at 13 as my AF was over 3 weeks long and at 13 thats hard to deal with.

I have never really noted when she came or anything as i have so many signs she is coming i just deal with it when she comes. But because my cycle is all over the place i would like to get a clue of when im OV(just to give us a chance rather than not lol). Sounding really stupid here now but it gets worse i also seriously hasnt noticed/realised CM changed.

I have been online this morning doing some research but it all seems to be for "normal 28 days" also cant get much info of what CM is normal around OV.

Can anyone give me a clue of what CM should be like just before OV? :blush: I have registered with fertilityfriend.com but i dont have a thermometer yet so cant really use it and i dont know how long my cycle is. It really can be 6 weeks or 9 days long so knowing the OV signs would be a help.

Think its more for getting some sence of my cycle rather than TTC at the moment or i could be 4 weeks pregnant and not know. :blush:

Thank you, sorry i must sound so stupid lol 25 and never really taken much notice.

no,not at all.i had no clue untill i joined bnb.you will be surprised at how much you learn here.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->