• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TMI pic attached - looking for thoughts on mucous plus

I

IrishTwins

So this is the type of discharge I have everyday - only greener and more of it. This is less snot like than usual.

I don't have any infections and no odour of any kind ever. Clean as a whistle.

Is this mucous plug and if so - losing pieces this often and early in pregnancy is there anything bad that can come of it? Since I've so recently had a baby is it possible my cervix just isn't closed enough to keep all of the plug in so it just lets some out by way of being maybe 1-2 cm dilated all the time?

Picture is horrid. I apologize but wanted to get point across - again usually much greener.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 27
I've been having bright yellow snot like discahrge recently but have read it's completely normal and most probably not your mucus plug but in any case if it is, the plug regenerates anyway. Don't worry x

I've been having bright yellow snot like discahrge recently but have read it's completely normal and most probably not your mucus plug but in any case if it is, the plug regenerates anyway. Don't worry x

is losing mucous plug the same as incompetent cervix? or can it be caused by one? Having just had a baby I feel uneasy about this.. prior to last pg i was told that 1cm dilated is typical for a woman who has previously given birth - yet having given birth so recently i feel like my body has barely had time to bounce back..

I had that throughout my first pregnancy and having it with this one! It's normal.

Thank goodness you posted this. I also have this discharge, and sometime it's yellow, and other times it's green. Like you, there is no infection or odor (and I have been tested more than once to confirm). But all the websites say yellow or green means infection.

I lost my mucous plug at 17 weeks with my last pregnancy, there was no doubting what it was. TMI: It was big enough that I could have plugged a soda bottle with it, and there were blood streaks in it.

I have been having this type of mucous this time as well and it has been worrying but normal. The mucous plug regenerates, so even if those are little pieces (though they probably aren't) I still wouldn't worry about it. If you start to see blood in it or you get a massive chunk then call your doctor. If you are really freaking out, call your doctor. That is what they are there for.

H&H9

I am having this globby CM also!! It started off yellow but now is clear, and I've had it at least once a day for the last...2 weeks if not more!
I haven't tested yet but had a super light AF/spotting at what would have been exactly 4 weeks so today I'd be 6+2. I will keep you updated!

It's completely normal to have cm like this in pregnancy iv had this with all 3 of my pregnancys getting it now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"