TMI - PICS - 6 DPO and EWCM?

N

nolansmom

Af was on May 10 - would have O'd 21-25 I didn't notice EWCM at all during this time.

Assumed I O'd already - so what gives with the CM? I've had much more clear CM that this in the past, and in larger "chunks" too. Was surprised about this and the slippery feeling when wiping.

Is this EWCM? either way BD'ed last night thinking O was over ..

Any thoughts on what this is?

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12
Looks like ewcm maybe you ovulating now? x

Looks like ewcm maybe you ovulating now? x

Kinda leaves me confused though. I am expecting AF between 6-10 of June.

Hmmp

Also makes me think I should for sure BD tonight whereas I was in a take it or leave it kinda mode. :)

I have had this on and off since ov, I was due yesterday but af late and its turned sort of neon yellow lol. Could be a good sign!

Good thing I BD last night - will tonight as well in case. :)

I have had this on and off since ov, I was due yesterday but af late and its turned sort of neon yellow lol. Could be a good sign!

I've just started taking a multivitamin (just to keep up health) and so maybe this has caused change in colour?

Keep me posted and FX for your BFP!!! :)

Left over semen?

Thanks for response..

I saw something about that online too but OH doesn't have that kind of semen. He has an abundance and very "watery" not clumpy at all. This was definitely the type of CM that I've had before. I used to think that it was something my body produced as a response to an orgasm (what was I thinking!!!).

:)

I am ovulating and I have no sign of EWCM, these things are never on time :\

Sorry cant be more help

I am ovulating and I have no sign of EWCM, these things are never on time :\

Sorry cant be more help

Yeah they never are. Which makes me question the TTC process. If we pee on a stick and get a dark line we are "officially" O. but what if we O with no EWCM? Can we have EWCM and not really O? What if we O and have EWCM but not a viable egg for some reason.. It's beginning to seem more and more like a luck of the draw than something that can be mapped out. - or maybe AF is about to get me and I'm super cynical right now. :)

Actually I have had a dull pain for about 2 weeks - headaches - lower back pain and mildly sore upper part of breast.. Def not imagining these things but thinking it's pretty severe if AF is gonna get me next week. I hope this isn't a regular thing because it kinda leaves me without any time throughout the month where i don't have PMS symptoms. Normally my only AF symptom is sore breasts.. Usually happens a couple days before and of course severe mood swings.. Not 2 weeks before.. ugh.

Left over semen?

Thanks for response..

I saw something about that online too but OH doesn't have that kind of semen. He has an abundance and very "watery" not clumpy at all. This was definitely the type of CM that I've had before. I used to think that it was something my body produced as a response to an orgasm (what was I thinking!!!).

:)

Yes but it does change after spending some time in you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back