TMI (picture) please please help!!! Update in comments

Yes I had period like cramps and terrible back ache. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

Xxxx

I had a lot of bleeding with my DD who is now 4. I am currently on bedrest for spotting this pregnancy; I had an ultrasound yesterday but it was too early to see anything inside of the sac, but the sac was clearly there. It's hard, but try not to stress and try to stay off of your feet.

I also just bled a bit yesterday but since it stopped and I am waiting to see my OB now...

With my son who is now 4 I bled a light period for about 11 days.

With my recent miscarriage I started cramping immediately after a bit of blood came out. Then more blood and clots came out and within a day I was not pregnant anymore and I lost my symptoms. I bled for a week. A bit heavier than a light period.

I think if you have no other weird symptoms than bleeding chances are it is just breakthrough bleeding!

Hoping all will be fine!

Wishing you all the best! Have you DTD lately? Had a difficult bowel movement? Sometimes our cervix gets SO engorged with blood that it's highly irritated and will bleed for little to no reason. Some infections, like BV, can cause spotting as well. Just breathe and if you need reassurance, go back to the ER and they SHOULD give you an emergency scan.

Thank you so much everyone. You are all keeping me very positive. Woke up this morning, no blood in underwear, but some came out when I went to the loo .. Just like it does with a period. Tmi, sorry. Probably because I'd been laid down. Still no pains or anything. I wish it was Tuesday already

Wishing you good luck for Tuesday. Bleeding is a worry but focus on all the positive outcomes here.

I know it's so hard not to worry, but bleeding isn't always bad. I bled with this pregnancy, and I bled whilst pregnant with my daughter.. They never knew why, but everything was fine.

Wishing you all the best for Tuesday! :hugs:

I won't share my stories with you as you need to stay positive. Wishing you a good outcome tomorrow.

Just keep focusing on the fact that roughly half of pregnancies with bleeding ultimately turn out to be fine :).

I know it's so hard not to worry, but bleeding isn't always bad. I bled with this pregnancy, and I bled whilst pregnant with my daughter.. They never knew why, but everything was fine.

Wishing you all the best for Tuesday! :hugs:

How much bleeding did you have if you don't mind me asking? And how long did it last for?
& thankyou

Lasted a week! Started off barely there, then got heavier (enough to wear a panty liner), then it eased off again. X

Thankyou all. Just to let you know, I lost my little bean. It just wasn't meant to be... But I can't help but feel like it's all my fault :cry:

I know that feeling too well and I wanted to pop in and say no.. It isn't your fault. I hope later you will be able to look back and agree. There are many reasons this could have happened and usually doesn't have something to do with something the mother did. Take time for yourself now and to grieve. I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I am sorry for your loss :( I lost one around 4 weeks and was told there is nothing one can do to affect the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->