*tmi* Please I Need Some Answers

BUMP5-ZA

Mom of 2 TTC +1
Reaction score
I am posting this again - as the ladys got a lil side track with their cervix ....:rofl: LMAO such a complicated little piece of flesh ....no prop

Just i still dont have an answer....plzzz ladys .....has

TMI - so confused!What does this mean ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as most of you know i am day 54 now and 16 days late - i had one urine test - one urine and one blood

Have pg symtoms coming and going - not sure if i emagine them thou.

Me and OH yesterday morning and again last night and again this morning ... al in good fun, think it is more our hormones carrying us away than anything else.

I take baths after my 20min ly in - and make sure that i am clean even on the inside ( i know i know bad idea if i want to be pg - just dont like to be leaking all day long )

So i was checking my cm and cp about 15min ago as i do mostly - because i dont want to take in the moring as we mostly in the morning.

According to FF I was O ing the last few days in last week .
Yet i had no AF - im not even sure if that is possible.None the less
my result of this mornings test was :

CP - Medium ( not high and not low ) it was soft to medium and very open .
CM - Big lump of ewcm BUT here is the thing there was a streak of bright red blood in the ewcm....... wasnt alot - yet very bright ????

What does this mean ??? I am having slight cramping ????

Did we have to much ???? or is my AF going to arrive ????

Any thoughts would help ...

P.S. Just a special thx for the support from my cycle buddies poppymist and dawn690

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->