TMI question about yeast infections

it could be coming from internally but where its "collecting" b4 you next go to loo its looking as though on lips etc.

get some canesten and try that to see if helps (safe in pregnancy - was what i was prescribed). speak to MW or GP.

I would say that sounds like thrush, can get creams etc on prescription to help clear it. Im in the middle of trying to keep it away as I dont want baby to get it through birth (not the end of the world, just a pain to get rid of!) Keep doin wot ur doin an get some stuff from docs to clear it up :) xx

sounds like thrush to me too, i had this first time around, but strangely didn't know it, as i had never had thrush before i just thought it was discharge, but a swab showed i had thrush and i was given a pessary which took it away. I overheard the midwife telling a patient that even though her swabs were clear for thrush, if she did think she had it there was no harm in buying a pessary but not to take the tablet etc. (wasn't eary wigging, it was two feet from me honest lol ! x

yea same here, first time for me too, had it for nearly 3 weeks before realising what it was !!! Pessary helped me too, but it has come bk again....grrr..... x

aah thanks everyone, that's a big help. I'm going to docs Monday, just wanted to ask in the meantime cos I'll worry all weekend! Another joy of pregnancy!:flower:

Yup definetly is another joy of pregnancy :haha: Ive just cleared an episode up (from using scented panyliners :dohh:) and am trying my best to keep it away before :baby: arrives. Definetly get a prescription to clear it from ure doctor, ure better using the cream and pessary to make sure it is completly away!! I only had external itching but an internal and swab revealed it was internal too although I didnt know it. Also make sure ure partner uses the cream too just incase or u will just keep passing it back and forth to each other xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->