tmi, sex

Reaction score
Is it ok to have doggy style sex while.pregnant??, does it.hurt anything, can u be alite rough

Yes, it is perfectly safe as long as you are not on pelvic rest.

I think any style is find as long as you're comfortable

Thats the only way my hubby and I are having sex any pressure on my tummy makes me wanna throw up

When i was pregnant with emily, we had sex doggy style and i started bleeding afterwards. I was 19 weeks. Made an appointment with the midwife and she says that after about 15 weeks you shouldnt have doggy or rough sex, as that is irritating the cervix, causing it to bleed. So she basically said no deep entry sex, so sex for us was very boring after the appointment! xx

Has always been fine with us tbh by the end of my first pregnancy it was pretty much the only comfortable position because my bump way so big hehe xx

I think it's very individual but I often have a low cervix and it can be very sensitive. After a lot of light bleeding and spotting last pregnancy I'm being super careful.
I would not be rough in any way and would not get in any position that was deep.
Xx

I find spooning sex most comfortable but I am not big yet of course. Dstyle I have done so far without problems but usually standard or spoon.... I suspect spoon will be even better as I get further along LOL. No spotting after sex this time round either. I did last time with my M/C but I dont think thats related at all.

We haven't done anything as I've been spotting for nearly 2 weeks. I'm scared I'll make it worse.

Oh yes. Only position that's comfy for me at this point. :haha:

by the time i was 7 months along it was the only position… :rofl: it's important to be gentle though as someone else said you don't want to irritate cervix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->