TMI-Tummy issues and cramping

twinkie2

Mom of 2 Girls
Reaction score
So I'm 19 weeks with baby 3 right now. I have had diarrhea since Saturday night despite otherwise feeling ok. Now this afternoon I'm having a lot of cramping and back pain. I don't recall ever having this with prior pregnancies. I would have thought that a stomach bug causing this would have passed by now. I have a dr appt on Wednesday. Do I need to call or just wait it out. Anyone have similar experiences?

Woke up immediately needing to go to the bathroom today :( So no better still. Have already had to go 2x in less than 90 mins.

Hey twinkie, sorry to hear that, it's no fun. I have had a few random bowel shifts during my 23 weeks, occasionally getting a bout of diarrhea for no apparent reason. Unsure about the back pain though. Given that your appt is tomorrow I guess you just need to wait it out unless the pain is still bad, in which case I would call. Hope you feel better soon...

Thanks kewpie. Feeling better today at least in regards to the back pain so that's got me a little less concerned than yesterday. Put my feet up and drank a bunch of water, wondering if maybe all the diarrhea had me dehydrated causing the extra issues

I suffer from diarrhoea pretty much all the way through all my pregnancies beside my 3rd I am on my 4th now and have it again. It is definitely not nice and super uncomfortable while being pregnant. My midwives have said it’s just the same some women’s body react to the relaxant that your body releases during pregnancy to make you more limber for pregnancy and sometimes unfortunately your bowel gets the message to us the easiest way she explained it to me.
I hope it eases for you soon try and get a lot of fibre into your diet to help harden it a little bit yeah I never had such luck. I will say the only benefit is that it helped me to empty my bowels so much before and during labor that I didn’t poop while pushing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->